Chapter 2

Gob POV

I was taken to an arena like building. I looked up and saw hundreds of people sitting and watching me.

Gob: Is this some kind of gladiator fight?

From three sides three other people walked into the arena. They had weapons. All I had was my fists a broken leg and missing nails both on my legs and hands.

commentator: And now ladies and gentlemen! The arena fight shall begin. The last man standing will be rewarded.

I was tortured every day so badly that I couldn't even focus on chacking my stats. My vision was still foggy after the last torture.

The other three-man rashed at each other. I decided to walk there. One of the fighting men noticed my approach so he focused on me. He sliced at me so I tried to evade it. Due to my leg being broken I couldn't do that. I blocked his axe with a bare hand. I started pulling the axe and he let go of it. By the sudden momentum, I spun around and cleaved down his head. During my sudden spun I let go of the axe as well which nearly killed one of the other guys. So the unharmed one delivered a finishing blow. Only one guy left and he was charging at me. He hit my head with his shield. Two of my teeth flew out. As I was falling I grabbed his shield and used it to block his attack. I landed and he fell right at me. he started strangling me. I grabbed his head and with a serious movement, I broke his head. I pushed the body off me and I stood up.

commentator: And the winner is Gob Rendbe.

Guards walked into the arena and surrounded me. They kicked me down to the ground and started kicking and hitting me with blunt weapons. Most of my bones were damaged. I watched as my HP was rapidly dropping. It was almost zero.

???: New skill acquired. "Death Defying".

My Hp was almost zero. I knew I was going to die.

???: Initiating "Death Defying".

As my HP reached 0 I was taken away. I looked at the people who were watching. Most of them were having fun. Except one. That person was wearing blueish armour. He looked at me and stood up then walked away. I was taken away, I don't know where because I closed my eyes. I was suddenly put down after minutes of being dragged. I heard something similar cracking. I weakly opened my eyes and saw what happened. The person who was wearing the bluish armour was standing in front of me. He killed the guard who was dragging me.

(A/N: Ace Knight belongs to Hypebeast)

Gob: Who are you?

Gob: Who are you?

I looked at him.

Ace Knight

Lvl 40

HP: 1300

MP:300

Ace: My name is Ace Knight.