Chapter 5

Gob POV

???: It seems you have finally woke up.

I was lying on the ground so I looked around. I saw four people in front of me. Two of them were probably slaves. None of them was familiar to me. The one who was talking sat on a chair.

Gob: Where am I?

???: This isn't what you should be concerned about.

Gob: What do you want with me?

I slowly stood up and looked at the one who was sitting.

Liligorna Drafg

*Information locked*

Gob: WHAT TEH FUCK IS UP WITH THESE NAMES? And why can't I see his stats?

System: He is using a high-level armour which prevents his stats to be seen.

Gob: Let's see the other.

Franks Zar (Vampire)

HP: 12680/12680

MP:6850/6850

EXP: 35/4560

Lvl: 60

Liligorna: But I guess we owe you an introduction. I am Liligorna Drafg. And this is my loyal warrior Franks Zar. We are vampires.

Gob: I see.

Liligorna: Don't think you can escape. I am one of the generals form the Vampire Empire. I am rather strong.

Gob: What do you want with me? Why did you kidnap me?

Liligorna: I have seen how you have fought that human the other day so I am curious how strong you are.

Gob: Why?

Liligorna: I am bored.

Gob: -_-

Liligorna: You have three options.

Gob:???

Liligorna: First, submit and be my slave.

Gob: You wish.

Franks: How dare you spe...

Liligorna: Second, fight with Franks and lose and you will be my slave. Even if you DIE.

Gob: Go to hell.

Liligorna: Or third and my most generous offer. Fight with Franks and win. I will allow you to leave and you can have those two vampire slaves.

Gob: What if I win and I refuse to have those two slaves?

Liligorna: You will have to watch as they are being TORTURED then KILLED.

Gob: You are insane.

Liligorna: On and to have a fair fight your wounds and injuries have been healed.

Gob: Is that true? System, give me a percentage, please.

System: They are telling the truth. All of your bones are good as new and your HP is 100%.

Gob: Great thanks.

System: Would you like to turn your strength to 100%.

Gob: No not yet.

Liligorna: So which one will be?

Gob: The third.

Liligorna: Then start it. Franks, don't use weapons I want to enjoy as long as possible.