Chapter 4

Gob POV

As I woke up I saw as Wenly and Slyt were up and were quietly whispering. Before I woke up I took a look at my basic stats.

HP: 735/24000

MP:1224/5130

Exp: 1354/10000

Lvl: 95

System: Good morning Master.

Gob: Morning System.

I stood up and looked at Slyt who was giving a massage to Wenly.

Gob: (yawn) Morning.

Slyt: Good monring Master!

Wenly: Good morning Master!

I looked at Wenly who tried to stand up but I pushed her down not to force herself. Then I tore down large branches from the nearest tree. It was unexpectedly very easy to do. Then I took off my looted shirt. Then I sat next to Wenly.

Slyt: Master what are you doing?

Gob: I am going to fix Wendy's broken leg and arm.

Wenly: Master you don't have to do this. I am perfectly fine.

Gob: This might hurt.

I put two larger sticks next to her leg and used the shirt as a bandage I fixed her leg. Then came her arm. I did the same thing to her arm as well.

System: master You have acquired new skills. "Healing" and "Handyman"

Gob: What does healing do?

System: If you gave someone a healing potion or use healing magic on someone then they heal faster.

Gob: Oh so some kind of healing boost.

System: Yes.

Gob: Wenly. Try using your leg.

Wenly: Right.

She slowly stood up and put some of her weight onto her leg. She was unable to move properly but at least her leg can heal faster. I picked her up and we started walking. After a few hours of walking, I saw some kind of wall in the distance. As we got closer I could see that it was a town with a large wall around it. As we got even closer I saw an army. The town was under siege. I looked back at the army and I saw some kind of red thing. I looked harder and saw that it was a fireball which was closing rapidly. I grabbed both Slyt and Wenly with my hands and started running. I looked at my right and more fireballs were fired at us.

Gob: Hold on tight.

As I said it I put both of them onto my shoulders. I started running as fast as I possibly could. I heard as the fireballs exploded behind us. We were very close to the wall. I jumped up and much to my amazement I jumped over the wall and was about to land on the ground. I turned around and pushed the girls above me so that they would land on me. We landed with a large crack.

Gob: My back. Why?

Slyt: Master!

Wenly: MASTER!!

I heard steps and sounds of armour.

???: You two, run. We can handle him.

Slyt: Don't hurt him!

Wenly: He is our master! Don't hurt him!

???: He is an intruder and on top of that he is a human.

Slyt: But he saved us.

???: Now you die human scum.

I heard as Slyt and Wenly started screaming and I also heard as the sword of the person was lifted up.