Chapter 23

3rd POV

The men in black and the gods sealed in pink cages appeared in an inner room-like structure. It was rather large. The gods were left there and the unconscious girls were taken away. The men in black took the girls into a new room. It was like a prison. Each of them was thrown into a cell then chained to the wall. Even Wenly who was still weakened after what happened to her.

The men in black closed the door of each cell then left the room. After a longer period of time, the girls slowly woke up from their state.

Wenly: What happened where are we?

Slyt: Wenly we have been kidnapped.

Wenly: What? Why can't I move my arms?

Erli: We have been chained.

Wenly: Why is this happening to us?

Ilri: I don't know.

Soon a man in black kicked the door in and dropped a piece of bread into each cell

man: Eat!

Slyt: But we can't use our hands to eat.

man: use your legs or I don't care.

Slyt: But one of us has broken legs and can't see.

man: Like I care. If the friend of yours dies that won't be my problem.

The man left the room and shut the door behind him. The girls looked angry. They weren't afraid.

Slyt: What an asshole.

Lingino: Now we just have to decide how we can feed Wenly.

Wenly: Guys I am perfectly fine. I am not hungry.

Slyt: Lingino: I don't think any of us is able to eat.

Drasika: If we could send a message to my father...

Lingino: I don't think we will be able to do that. These chains are enhanced by magic. Not even I can break them.

A small window was located in front of the cells. It was almost night. The girls stopped chatting. All of them were infuriated by the occurred events and they decided to sleep. The next morning they at something of their bread. Poor Wenly had to be navigated to reach her bread, and when she did the next major problem occurred. Eating it. Wenly tried to grab it but her legs were just too weak. She had to bend forward and eat like that.

It's been days since they were put into the cells. Due to the chains, Wenly had her arms damaged. Eating like that was very hard.

After a few days, two men in black kicked the door open instead of one. The girls got very slim due to the lack of food. Poor Wenly had almost no skin around her wrist.

The men stopped in front of Wenly's cell and opened it. The men looked down the half-dead girl and they had a smirk on their face.

man: It seems we have a winner. She will entertain us for the time being.

The chains of Lingino started cracking.

man: Don't worry. Soon you will be entertaining us. You just have to wait

The bars of Lingino's cell started bending. The men just smiled at Lingino and released Wenly then lifted her up by her neck.

man: You will be just fine.

The man put Wenly onto his shoulders and looked at his friend. They closed the door of the cell and left.

Wenly POV