Chapter 17

3rd POV

System unwrapped the object on the table. Before they could have seen what it was they found themselves outside. It was raining. They looked around and saw as Gob and Ace were running. The girls looked at each other then followed their master and Ace. After a short running, the two-man stopped because they probably reached their destination. Four people were standing in front of them. three of them were heavily armoured and one of the three was holding someone. The fourth person was wearing only two leaves. On one the front and one on the back. The leaves were covering what a man should hide in public. And he was eating an apple. Ace readied his sword and shield and looked at the armoured ones.

Ace: I will take the armoured ones. You take care of this hungry.

Gob: You got this.

As Ace kicked off the armoured men started running.

Gob: It seems now it's just the two of us.

man: It seems.

Gob: Judging from my previous experience and by your appearance, you must be Adam. The first man. Or rather Father of Humanity?

Father: It seems you know a lot. It's same I have to kill you.

Gob: You can try but I am warning you. I have killed Jesus already.

Father: Prove it with your strength

Gob kicked off and tried to hit Adam on the head however Adam blocked the incoming fist and smashed him into the ground. Then he let go of Gob just to punch him. Adam punched Gob on the face but Gob Grabbed his fist and kicked him on the face with both of his legs them jumped up. In the air, Gob wanted to smash Adam into the ground just as he did with him but as Adam was about to reach the ground he moved his legs and landed on both legs. With a swift movement, Adam Smashed Gob into the ground yet again. Gob let go of his opponent's fist and stood up.

Gob: Not bad. You've got great reflexes.

Adam: -_-

Adam dashed at Gob and sent a straight punch to his chest. Gob blocked it with two hands. Adam used this chance and from the side, he kneeled Gob on the head. Gob kicked Adam away and he slid back.

Gob: You are a tough foe I have to admit.

Adam: It is futile.

Gob: What?

Adam: I am the Father of Humanity. I know everything in this world. I have seen your style before. I have seen your skills before. You have no chance of winning here.

Gob: I see. I didn't want to use it but you gave me no other choice.

Adam: hah. Don't make me laugh. You can't do a single thing to win.

A strange staff appeared in Gobs fist.

Adam: Hah. Do you think a fucking copper rod will save your life?

Gob: You said you know everything about THIS world.

Adam: Yes.

Gob: I cam from another world. We have higher technology then this world. And you ain't gone like what I am about to show you.

Gob dashed at Adam and was about to hit him with the copper staff.

Adam: Even if you use something as a weapon you can't beat me.

Adam blocked the incoming rod just to be electrocuted and fly away. As he stopped he stood up like it was nothing. He looked at his fist which he used to block the staff. As he was spacing out System rushed at him and kicked his head. Much to her surprise, he flew across his head. Like Adam or rather System wasn't there.

Gob: You said you knew everything didn't you. It seems you are shocked.

Adam: Hah. This is nothing but a cheap trick.

Gob: But it did work against you.

Adam: I guess it was great for warm-up. Its time for me to get a bit serious.

He extended his arm and a katana appeared in his palm. As he grabbed his weapon he dashed at Gob and slashed him. Gob blocked the blade with his copper staff but it cut the rod into two. In a split second, Adam turned around and stabbed Gob in the middle of his stomach. Then he jumped up and kicked Gob away.

Gob: Fuck.

Adam: Don't worry. Wounds inflected by me are permanent.

Gob: What?

Adam: There is no way you will heal from the damage you suffer from me. So get ready it will be a painful fight.

Gob: In that case.

Gob extended his arm just like Adam did and he summoned another metal bar.

Adam: My katana is made of Holly metal. There is no way that stick of yours can survive the power of my katana.

The blue staff started changing its colour. It turned into red then orange then yellow then extremely white yellow.

Gob: We will see about that.

The two fighters rushed at each other and their armaments collided.

Adam: Hah. Told yo...

His weapon was cut into two. Gob redied his rod and stabbed Adam. There was no blood. As the rod touched the fash it instantly burned into nothingness. Gob pulled his rod out and blocked Adam's incoming katana. Gob destroyed Adam's katana's blade completely. Gob was about to stab his foe yet again but Adam grabbed his fist and pulled the rod away.

Adam: Finely. The first time I have felt pain. This is truly magnificent How same it lasted for such a short time. If you were a little stronger I could have used most of my power.

Gob: What are you talking about?

Adam: You are finished.

Gob: I will defeat you and your FUCKING EMPIRE.

Adam: What did you say?

Gob: I am going to make your empire fall. I will destroy every single human who stands in my way. Your Empire will be nothing after I have finished what I have started! I will kill you just like I did to Jesus you will see.

Adam's face turned deadly serious.

Adam: The Reich will rise!

Gob: O.O Wh...

Suddenly Gob's rod turned into pieces and Gob's spine flew out of his back. Gob started screaming due to the pain he felt. He fell down and couldn't move.

Adam: I told you. You are done for.