Chapter 27

3rd POV

As the barrier exploded the surrounding area was demolished. The three gods could finally leave the arena.

Liligorna: It was annoying.

Daga: Look! What the fuck is that?

Daga pointed at a green mist that was slowly expanding. Around the green mist, the humans were fighting with the elves and the Dwarves.

???: You took it right out of my mouth.

The three gods looked back and saw 12 people: A frog, a fly, a goblin, a zombie, a skeleton, a shadow, an ogre, an orc, a lizardman, Demiris, Srako, Gík, Wofy.

Liligorna: I am happy you are fine.

frog: We should focus on that matter.

Liligorna: Fizy(fly), Susi(Shadow). Do you know anything that might come in handy?

Fizy: I have noticed that we have lost more soldier then they did yet we have more manpower.

Susi: Not this is not true.

Fizy: What are you talking about?

Susi: Look closely. They have no manpower. They are all dead.

Liligorna: WHAT?

Susi: It seems someone has the power to turn people into zombie-like beings.

Liligorna: Hari, Since you are a zombie, do you know what is going on?

Hari: They are not zombies.

Susi: But they are neither alive nor dead.

Hari: I know a skill but that race has already been extinct.

Daga: Are you talking about the demons?

Hari: Exactly. They had the power to control the dead like they were still alive.

Fizy: So you are saying that a non-existing nation is behind this?

Hari: No.

Liligorna: Then? How could they...

Hari: I am talking about a god.

Fizy: What?

Hari: It is the most relevant explanation. Only a few zombies from us can turn that many beings into zombies but they would never part with the humans.

Zilis: And what if there were multiple weaker zombies.

Hari: Now that you mention it that might be a case but that means they have quite a few real zombies.

Fizy: Why?

Hari: A single zombie can not turn many people to zombies and the more they have turned the weaker the turned people are.

Liligorna: We should attack them before something happens.

Daga: I agree.

Susi: Wait! What's this noise?

Zilis: I have never heard sounds like this one.

Liligorna: Look up!

Susi: Are they... birds?

Daga: They are very strange birds.

Liligorna: They are not even using their wings. And their shape is strange as well.

Daga: They either at a rather high altitude or they are rather small birds.

Liligorna: There are at least a dozen of them.

Daga: They are strange birds indeed

Liligorna: What are those tiny things. Are they dumping their "wastes"?

Zilis: NO... They are not birds!

Daga: What?

Zilis: They may look like birds but they are made of metal.

Hari: And what about those things?

Hari pointed at the falling objects that were dumped from those metal birds.

Zilis: I don't know.

The objects were dropped everywhere the eye could see.

Zilis: We must leave. I have a very bad feeling about this.

Liligorna: What makes you say that?

Zilis jumped away and flew up. The others looked at him and decided to follow him.

Daga: What is your problem? You have never been like this.

Zilis: I know. I have an extremely bad feeling about this.

Liligorna: I don't understand...

Boom

Everyone looked back where they heard the explosions. The things that were falling exploded on impact. Hundreds of items completely erased the whole area.

Zilis: WHAT THE FUCK?

Liligorna: WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT?

The metallic birds turned around and were leaving. The gods looked around and noticed a strange phenomenon. A strange line from the ground to the sky. The line looked like a broken window. The metal birds flew into that strange line, and they vanished.

Liligorna: What happened?

Daga: Do you think he succeeded?

Zilis: What other explanation could there be?

From the ashes, a figure jumped out.

???: HOW DARE YOU ATTACK US? I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!!

The men rushed to after the metallic birds. And soon he juped across that strange broke line. While he was running from the ashes hundreds of skeletons stood up. Their bones were green.

Liligorna: Now, I am sure, they were not turned by zombies.

Daga: And on top of that it seems our people had turned to their soldiers. Their numbers have grown quite a bit.

Zilis: I think that man who just followed these birds was Jesus.

Daga: You mean the real one?

Zilis: Probably.

Liligorna: At least the birds are not on our enemy's side.

Zilis: Who knows. They did eliminate our forces as well.

Hari: These birds were rather forceful. They could eradicate a whole city just like that.

Three golden beams came from the sky. The three-beam hit the goblin, the orc and the ogre.

Liligorna: Poki (goblin), Kuiki (orc), Traz (ogre) ! NO!

The three gods had a large hole in their chests. After Liligorna's scream, the stopped levitating and crushed to the ground.

Where the beams came from three people was flying. They had a large pair of wings. Each of them was holding a golden sword.

Liligorna: Are they?

Daga: No fucking way.

Zilis: We are done for.

Hari: No! Not until we have tried.

A new sound forced the gods to turn their attention away from the winged people. It was a scream coming from the strange phenomenon. It was Jesus. He was flying toward the winged people however not by his own free will. Someone had sent him flying. Before Jesus could have reached the mentioned people, he was sliced into tiny pieces.

Liligorna: It's now or never. ATTACK.

The remaining gods dashed forward. Three golden rays appeared again, and it extinguished the lizardman's the frog's and the fly's life.