Chapter 34: Milo's Birthday, A.D's Question, & Comeback After a Year

Start from the beginning

Viv snickered once more. "I'll see you around, oppa."

Viv lightly hit my arm as she walked away. I smiled as I watched her leave. I then turned to my brother to see him staring at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked.

"You got a little crush?" He raised a brow.

"What? On Vivian? No way."

"Okay, yeah, whatever."

"I'm serious!"

"Well, whether you do or not, she seems like a pretty cool girl. Different than girls her age and where she comes from."

"Yeah, she is different, a good different." I said as I glanced at Viv from far away, who was challenging Barae to a game of darts.

"If you do like her, don't let her slip away from you, okay?" Lane said.

I looked at my older brother. I didn't say anything, but I did take his words into consideration. I didn't know how I felt about Viv but if I did ever like her, I knew I would take the chance.

I spent my birthday with my brother and members. Although I wasn't looking forward to it, I actually had a blast. It was a lot more fun than I expected, and I was thankful to everyone for making it possible.

*****

-Saturday, July 25, 2020~11:08AM-

~Pop's POV~

I checked myself in the mirror for probably the 20th time in the last five minutes.

"Pop, you look fine." Kaoru, who was laying on her bed, flipping through a magazine said.

"Fine isn't good enough." I replied. "I want to look perfect."

"I thought you said this wasn't a date?" She said. I looked in the mirror to see she had a raised eyebrow.

"I-It's not." I muttered.

"So then why does it matter?"

"It's A.D, unnie! You know I like him!"

"And you look fine. Besides, I don't think you have to worry about what you look like too much."

"Why not?"

As I asked that, the doorbell rang. I screeched before running out to the door. Kaoru followed me. I opened it to see a quite snazzy-looking A.D. He looked me up and down and his eyes sparkled.

"Wow, you look amazing." He said.

I blushed. "Thanks, you do too."

"Alright, have fun you two." Kaoru said, pushing me out the door. "And have her home by 10!"

"Yes ma'am." A.D saluted to Kaoru.

I giggled as we headed over to the car where he opened the door and helped me in. He started driving without telling me where we were going, but if I knew A.D, he was never going to tell me. Eventually, we arrived at our destination, which was Hangeng Park. We exited the car and I saw he had brought a small basket as well as a blanket. I gasped with excitement as soon as I saw them.

"You didn't?" I asked.

"I did." He said with a smile.

I followed him over to a spot near the Han River, the same spot we've had a picnic at before.

"I thought this was a good spot." He said, laying out the blanket.

"I agree." I nodded as I held the picnic basket for him. "It brings back memories."