A couple things before I start

This is my first book and I am currently writing on my phone so don't expect too much of me.

I would like it if those of you who actually read my book would leave constructive criticism. Y'know like telling me what I could do better, if I misspelled something (I would only really change it if it makes a difference, but still I'll try my best) and if I got some facts wrong, just your general opinion really.

Onto the story details.

I'm gonna give you a basic rundown of the beginning of the story, no spoilers though (mostly cause I haven't thought that far ahead yet).
So Izuku will have a twin sister named Izumi, she will have a powerful mix of both parents quirks. So she will have telekinesis and OFA, speaking of parents, they will be neglectful assholes that only pay attention to Izumi due to her actually possessing a quirk.
Izuku will be friends with the Todoroki twins, the Bakugo twins and Uraraka. But since this is a depressing start, they obviously turn on him hence the nickname Deku.
Izuku will get his powers after 5 years of that
Hell-hole
Finally Izuku will be shipped with:

Stella Vermilion
(Because I like the character and the fire is a good match for him)

And that's basically it. So I'm gonna stop here and probably write part 1 in the next couple days cause it's like 4:30am and I've been awake since 6:00am
Thank you for reading this small bit of information. When writing I'll try to make it as long as I can manage but I can't make promises .
Goodbye.