Delinquent Valor

elicia1016 on deviantart

elicia1016/art/Villain-Deku-2-0-846814118 on deviantart

Idk why I can't paste the full link but that's the creator of the cover pic, she has some good stuff check it out! And the pic was my inspiration to finally write a badass Deku fic that I always been meaning to, well hope you enjoy!

1

Delinquent valor

"Ah, All-Might I'm glad you came, you wanted to discuss the possibility of your new successor. Please sit, I already poured tea."

"Thank you, Nezu, I'll be sure to enjoy it."

The principal of U.A. and All-Might started their conversation but as they finished discussing Mirio, Nezu began a new topic. The speaking animal placed his teacup down and pulled out a folder, placing it on the coffee table between them.

"There is another reason that I'm glad you were able to meet with me. He actually accepted your recommendation application and is enrolling into U.A."

A photo had slipped out of the folder. All-Might grabbed it and brought it to his face.

"Oh, young Midoriya did, I'm grateful. Although he has grown into quite the, er, scraper, I'm still proud of him."

"Yes, I called his school and they confirmed it for me. He is well known for reasons, although his teachers remarked his potential."

All-Might clutched the photo. "It's hard not to imagine him going down a dark path after losing his parents... I keep failing him but now I have an earnest chance to make it up to him, as a teacher, and turn him into a fine hero."

"Actually All-Might, he signed up for general studies." Nezu laughed, a little nervous.

"What?"

"That's right, two of our very own students were excepted into U.A." The teacher announced to the class. "Bakugo is going for the hero course." All the students already knew he had the strength for it and were about to congratulate him but as usual, Bakugo was Bakugo and obnoxiously patted his own shoulder. "And Midoriya..."

"Huh?" Bakugo's eyes narrowed into a glare in the middle of his celebration. The whole class was silent as they turned to the student.

"Eh?! Where's Midoriya? Don't tell me he ditched again!" The teacher ruffled his hair in distress.

"That damn Deku..." Bakugo stared off in thought. 'He's the only one who's dared stand in front of my path towards being the number one hero, U.A. will be different.' Unfortunately for Bakugo, the teacher forgot to mention that Izuku would be attending general studies.

Regarding Izuku Midoriya, he had spent the day as he would any other and was now beginning to head home. He had passed a sidewalk with a storm drain.

And the sludge slithered along, following him through the sewers. The thug was waiting for a moment to strike and take over his body, to get away. All-Might was already chasing him.

Izuku walked into a tunnel that had a manhole in the middle of it and the sludge decided to use the opportunity, starting to sneak out, lifting the cover. Except it was stuck, or more like there was a weight on it. In frustration and panic for All-Might, he forced it open blowing the lid up into the air.