Yibo smiled. He kissed Zhan's palm.

"I don't know how to express how much i love you..." said Yibo.

Zhan smiled. He propped his head on the other hand. He stared at Yibo.

"Can we sleep now?" asked Zhan.

Yibo stared at Zhan. Then his eyes trailed down to uncovered Zhan's chest. Zhan got alert. He quickly retrieved his hand that holding by Yibo and covered his chest.

"No. I won't let you sleep tonight. That is your punishment for did prank me...!" Yibo smirked.

"Aww.... Boss! Can you spare me tonight??" Zhan whined and rolled away from Yibo. But Yibo quickly caught his waist and pulled him closer.

Yibo slipped his hand on Zhan's backside and searched for Zhan's hole. It was already wet from the fluid that came out from the hole. Zhan must had turned on when Yibo was abusing his nipples just now.

Yibo used the fluid to lubricant his finger so it would be easier for him to thrust his finger into Zhan's hole. Zhan gasped when he felt there was something enter his backside. He wanted to cry between the pain and the pleasure created by Yibo's finger.

"Boss... Can you let me shit on you?" Zhan whimpered.

"I'm the one who gonna shit on you, Zhan...!" the hoarse voice of Yibo tickled Zhan's ears.

Zhan buried his face on the pillow. He felt that he was a sugar baby who can't refuse his sugar dady's beastie lust.

✔ ✔ ✔ ✔

Let we take a time skip. 

Zhan and Yibo has come back to Beijing that night. Their airplane just landed at 11 PM .

"Do you want to stay over the penthouse for the night?" asked Yibo when they walked to the baggage claim.

"Uhh... No," Zhan shook his head. "Baba must be expecting me to come home tonight...! Are you gonna to stay there?' 

"Of course not! I stay there because you also stay there...!" replied Yibo.

"Umm... Boss, to be honest, the house is kinda spooky when it's at night time. If there is no you, I don't want to stay there...!" Zhan cringed.

Yibo only glared at him. Zhan gave him a lipped smile.

"Are you sure you're gonna face your father by yourself? I mean... You don't want me to accompany you to talk with him?" asked Yibo.

"No. If you come, you're gonna worsen the situation. Baba already suspected us before, and he seemed doesn't like it at all. If you come, you might raise his hatred toward you... Remember. Baba is a homophobic. He won't accept our relationship. Not that easy. But I'm his son. His only son. And he loves me. He will lash out, but... I'll be fine...!" Zhan convinced his bae.

"If you say so..." Yibo sighed, twisting his brows. "But if you need me, you know where to find me...!" said Yibo. He squeezed Zhan's hand.

"Oh my God! That is Wang Yibo with his boyfriend...!" some of the girls squealed when they passed by the couple.

"His bae is so good looking in person. No wonder he bent...!" the other girl added.

Yibo who heard it frowned and sent a death glare at the girls. Zhan only giggling. The girls quickly hide away when Yibo looked at them.

"They are very annoying. But I'm happy that I can freely hold you like this to show them that you are belong to me...!" said Yibo, raised their clasped hands.

"I'm happy, too...!" replied Zhan, smiled at Yibo.

After claiming their baggage, they headed to the exit. Dave has waited for them at the pick up point in front of the custom lobby. He helped his Boss and Zhan to put their baggage into the boot.

"Send Zhan to his house first, Dave," asked Yibo when they have sat in the car.

"Yes, Boss!' replied Dave.

"Don't you think it's better to send you home first? Your house is nearer from here...!" said Zhan.

"No, baby. I want to make sure that you are reach home safely...!" said Yibo.

That time they heard a snort. Yibo glared at the culprit who was driving. He flicked Dave's head.

"Just drive, Silly!" Yibo retorted.

"I am!" cried Dave.

"You are eavesdropping!" scowled Yibo.

"I have ears and still work very well, Boss!" replied Dave.

"Plug in!"

"If I plug my ears, I can't hear if there is a car honks me, Boss!"

"Hey, Dave! Can you stop answering me??" Yibo retorted.

"You are talking to me, Boss. So I have to answer...!" said Dave.

"I'm your Boss!" Yibo's patient worn out.

"That's why! Because you are my Boss, so I have to answer you when you are talking to me. If you are happened to be my brother, I don't bother to talk to hi..."

"Dave! I can shot your head right now!!" Yibo screamed.

Dave giggled. Zhan only shook his head.

"Ok, Boss... I no talk...!' said Dave.

"And don't dare to sing Dora song!" yibo warned him.

"How do you know?" Dave laughed.

"Because you are a prick!" Yibo glared at him.

"Who lives in the pineapple under the sea..." Dave began to hum.

"Hey! That's me!" cried Zhan.

"Huh??" Yibo and Dave looked at Zhan in a maze.

Zhan shrunk on his seat with a blushing face.

"I'm a fans of SpongeBob  SquarePants...." he confessed.

"Good match! Dora and SpongeBob!" shouted Dave excitedly.

"SHUT UP!" Yibo and Zhan shouted at him in unison.