"Exactly" Chris said. He could definitely see that as a headline or something much worse.

"It's gonna be a shit show but it is what it is. I'm a big girl I can handle it. I know some of the words might hurt but I also know that nobody wouldn't dare say that shit to my face and I'm not saying that to be cocky but we all know how keyboard gangsters be. They'll write a whole ass paragraph bout you bout how much they hate and despise you but let you cross paths then they'll want you to stop and take pictures with them. It be all for show and likes" she continued. She hated internet trolls and keyboard gangsters. It seemed like they loved to talk shit about people but were the main people to follow the same person they hated so much. They felt like they could do and say any and everything and there wouldn't be any consequences never realizing that the person that they were talking about didn't actually have to lift a finger because somewhere along the line karma would take care of that for them.

"True shit and you've been through this before but Apple it's gonna be a 2.0 version. This isn't like how our relationship was plastered online" he stressed. "There's no telling how this will turn out"

"And I'm ready for it. I have no choice but to be. I want to post up pictures of my baby girl and show off her beautiful brown skin that she got from me and her face full of freckles that she got from you. I want to share pictures of her dressed and matching her sisters. When I post up my lil girls I want to post up all of my lil girls. Now granted I can care less bout what people say because what they eat doesn't make me shit but realistically those words will probably get to me but I'm ready"

"Ok but I suggest turning off the comments. People are gonna talk and we can't stop that but you can stop ya self from seeing the comments"

"That's true" April nodded her head agreeing with him.

"So when do you want to present my littlest princess to the world" he asked still smiling. He too had wanted to post up pictures he had of her and her big sisters and share the moments when it was just him and Charlie together.

"It's up to you but I was thinking New Years. Why not bring it in with a bang" she said and shrugged.

"Yea I fucks with it" he said and rubbed his hands together.

April looked at him and laughed. "Looks like ya ready, ready"

"I am I been ready I got the perfect picture. I'm a let you post up first then follow up. You know once we put her out there the crew is gonna follow suit"

"I guess that's a good thing. The family is always on go so somebody's destined to get their feelings hurt"

"True shit" Chris nodded agreeing with her. He knew their family would hold shit down as usual. "I'm honestly surprised Hazel hadn't posted up anything after seeing her for the lil time she did" he said. With the way Hazel had been acting he just knew she was going to say some shit about her.

April sighed then looked away. "I think she knew if she did that she'd really be on my hit list" she said and looked back at him.

"I can see that"

"Any, who when are you headed back home" she questioned.

"I'm out tomorrow morning then I'll be back for the party. Sup"

"Ok cool I'm a put my baby's gifts all in one bag so you can take them with you tonight. I told her you'd bring them to her when you got back"

"Bet, I'll handle that as soon as I get situated because she'll be on my heels if I don't run her, her shit" he said and laughed knowing Royalty would call him like no other to get her gifts.