End Of Book One [IDK does that sound cool?]

I started this book way back in the good old' year of 2018, where my writing skills were basically non-exstint. My skills grew and grew the more fics I write while producing things that I enjoy making.  These fics were good at helping me learn more about me and keep me stable during the lows and highs of the past four years.  However, as of lately I have been struggling to keep up writing within this book. The reason I think why is because of how goddamn old this book really is.  The first five fics in this book are nearly unreadable and suck absolute ass.  I feel so ashamed the other day when an author who I really love, liked my old CreepyPasta bf scenario, giving that it was old and that I have gotten better.

 I really debated on deleting this book so many times just because of that, but I didn't. As much as I hate the first few chapters, it a good way to look back on them and see how much I have improved over the years.   It's just embarrassing when people who don't know you see your old chapters and think "Wow they suck." when you have improved since that fic!  So, I have declared, that I'll make a new book. Yeah, that's all. a bit underwhelming but hey, better then posting once in every bluemoon.  

So there you have it. I'll be posting the link in the comments when its' out and have the first few chapters in. 

Stay safe, wear a mask and wash your hands!

- Matt_Theater