In Love? [Lancer] [DeltaRune] Pt: 2

Note: This is bad. I'm sorry lol. 

Request By: @GoneAwayforToday 

Plot: You and Lancer been best friends since you both were children, so what are these weird new feelings that been popping up?

Relationship Status: Close Friends w/crushes

Enjoy! Bleh~

.-----.

The nice warm feeling, after a few weeks, hadn't gone away, in fact, it has gotten stronger within the time. Lancer has been having thoughts about holding hands, hugging and kissing (Y/N). Lancer can't even sleep at night, without even one of these thoughts entering his mind. He hadn't seen (Y/N) since the incident, which was a bit over a month ago. Lancer destroying his friendship!

He had to ask somebody, but who? Only one person crossed his mind.

.-----.

"Ralsei!" Lancer shouted, actually knocking on the front door. By now, all of the kingdoms have been giving it a yearly cold, white blanket. All Lancer had on was a pinkish scarf and his signatures blue and black hood. It was late at night as well, so the usual cold night was below freezing! "Ralsei! It's only a matter of time until the guards find me again!" He exclaimed, the knocking getting increasingly loud.

Suddenly, the door opened to revival Ralsei, who Lancer thinks he just woke up. Oops. "Lancer?" Ralsei rubs his eyes, making sure what he is seeing is not an illusion. Once he saw that Lancer is, seeing him in person, Ralsei brought him inside and made him a cup of hot cocoa.

"Lancer I do enjoy the times we spend together but it's nearly two in the morning and-" Rasiel was interrupted by Lancer.

"I think I'm sick!" Lancer then explained his symptoms while Ralsel wrote them down on a separate piece of paper. "But, it only happens around (Y/N) and it's so confusing! I don't know what to do!" Lancer was surprised by the quiet chuckled and looked up to see Rasiel giggling. "What's wrong?" He asked, feeling himself sink into the couch. Raisel got themselves together and explained to Lancer. "Lancer, your not sick."Ralsei smile got wider.

"You're in love with (Y/N)!" Everything else after that just felt like a blur to Lancer. In love? Lancer though he'll never be in love. His father had taught him, love makes you weak. Good thing Lancer never listened to his father!

The ride was long, but mostly because Lancer stops at a place he'll have seen (Y/N) at and play with. One spot got to him.

.-----.

The tree back then was huge and hold a bunch of pink leaves. Up in the tree was (Y/N) who was six, and Lancer was eight, who was showing off his new motorcycle. The motorcycle was a bike cycle with some fashionable fake fire busters at the end of it. It was still cool to watch Lancer play around with it though. (Y/N) watched Lancer as he did flips and circles. (Y/N) clapped once Lancer was done and got off from the tree.

(Y/N) slipped and fell, however, and scraped his knee."Woah, that's a lot of blood," Lancer said, looking down at (Y/N) oozing knee. (Y/N) shrugged and went over to his bag. The bag was filled with stuff (Y/N) found on his great adventures. He picked out a band-aid with a cool dinosaur art on it.

"Woah, that's cool, can I have one?" Lancer asked, as (Y/N) put the bandaid on. "Yeah! But you're not hurt so I don't know what you'll do with it." (Y/N) gave the small bag to Lancer, who Lancer searched for a cool band-aid. Instead, he found a bandaid with a cute little cat on it, wearing a red bow on its head. Lancer placed the bandaid on his head making the two laugh. (Y/N) walked over to Lancer and kissed were the bandaid, making Lancer confused.

(Y/N) noticed this and laughed. "It's supposed to make the bandaid work better." He explained, and Lancer looked over on (Y/N) knee. "Can I kiss your knee?" (Y/N) was shocked by the question but nodded. "Yeah, I guess."Lancer let (Y/N) lay down, his knees up and proceed to kiss his knee.

Lancer felt awkward but thankful (Y/N) distracted his mind from the incident throughout that day.

.-----.

The tree now was old and was covered with snow, no leaves. Lancer signed, turning his motorcycle away from the castle and to the mountains. He has to find (Y/N)!

.-----.

The mountains were yes cold, but not nearly as cold as the forest floor during this time of year. The mountains at times, were hard to breathe if (Y/N) just jogged from one place to another. But other then that, the mountains were great. (Y/N) has enough food and soda to last them through the winter! Beat that cold!

You nasty bitch! But as the days go by, the more and more the adventurer felt lonely. It's been weeks since Lancer had come to a visit and its driving (Y/N) crazy! Is lancer getting married against his will cause the soup girl is a mob boss? Cool imagination (Y/N) but I doubt it.

(Y/N) was just laying by the fire, not doing anything really, just watching the flames slowly die out. Then the sound of motorcycle engines filled the air. Strange motorcycles aren't native in these parts, not unless ..."Lancer!" [Y/N] sat up and clapped his hands together. He quickly pulled a couple of cool rocks out of his bag and placed them down on the thin blanket.

[Y/N] couldn't find anything cool in the mountains, so he picked out some rocks that he believed looked cool. By the time he was done, Lancer had already parked his motorcycle. "Lance! Over here!" [Y/N] shouted, looking at his array of stones. "[Y/N]! I need to tell you something!" Lancer yelled, but [Y/N] quickly hushed him.

"Yeah but look at all these rocks first-"

"[Y/N]-"

"this rock has my blood on it cause I stepped on it without shoes,"

"[Y/N] wait-"

" And this one kinda looks like Rasiel-"

"[Y/N]!" [Y/N] stopped and looked up at him, never hearing Lancer tell at him before. Lance sighed and sat down, hearing his heart beating in his ears."Oh God, " Lancer took a deep breath, his chest burning."I ... I think I'm in love-" [Y/N] felt himself getting lower to the floor, feeling his heart moan too even think about Lancer being in love with someone other than him.

[Y/N] grabbed Lancer's hand and sadly smiled at him."Okay good, you deserve it! Who's the lucky girl?" Lancer gulped and quietly whispered. "You," by now Lancer's face was hidden in his knees. Oh, he didn't even think that [Y/N] might not even like boys that way! Bye-bye friendship!

Lancer felt a pair of cracked lips on his head. He looked up to see [Y/N] smiling down at him."I am too, about you though. " [Y/N] hugged the now cheerful prince. "Now we kiss! Right?" Lancer asked, blushing mess covering his cheeks."Yeah, I believe so." [Y/N] smiled, dipping his head in for a kiss.

.-----.

I wrote half of this after like a four-hour test and the other half during gym so yeah. Aint the best but oh well. 

Word Count: 1171