All I Want Is You [CupHead]

Note: Dead Ass got the sudden urge to write this right as I got in bed so guess who writing about gay cups instead of sleeping. This guy! Also, this ain't very accurate so sorry. 

Plot: Cuphead goes on his first date.

Relationship Status: IDK. I don't know.

.-----.

Cuphead sighed, feeling bored to tears! Gosh, is there anything else (Y/N) could do besides reading. What's so special about these books anyway. At least Mugman's books have pictures in them. It was a warm, sunny day, and Cuphead was hanging out with his friend, (Y/N).

Well, not exactly his friend, not yet at least! (Y/N) had just moved to the forest not long ago, and so far, all that Cuphead could see is that his head is stuck inside of a book. But he's determined to make (Y/N) his friend, even if the process seems impossible. (Y/N) then curled his lips and chuckled, turning to the next page to his book. Cuphead, being a curious fellow he is, looks down at the book and saw nothing but words. Words for days!

(Y/N) seem to notice Cuphead's expression, and had to ask. "What's wrong?" This causes Cuphead to be more surprised. This is the first time he ever heard (Y/N) talk. "Holy shoot you can talk!" He exclaimed, making (Y/N) laugh nervously. Cuphead noticed (Y/N) nervous state and apologize.

"I ain't so much quiet! I don't get how you can be so stuck in written words!" Cuphead explained, throwing his ends in the air and laying his head on the ground near (Y/N) lap. (Y/N) purse his lips, thinking of an answer. "Well, I read them because they're fun! Anything you want can happen in a book, real-life not so much." He said, closing his book. "Like what?" Cuphead asked, sitting up. When sat up the two's faces where close, if one moved forward even an inch, they'll certainly kiss.

(Y/N) blush and moved his head away. "W-well," He stuttered, "You could save a princess or you could become a singer or even a superhero! But my favorites lend more to the romantic side." Cuphead listened, nodded at every word he said. "I could ... read the book out loud, if you want me too." He suggested, and Cuphead smiled. "Yeah, that sounds nice."

(Y/N) read out loud to Cup until the sunset and the moon came out. And even after that, after Cup adventures, he would go over to ( Y/N)'s reading spot and listened. Once h they both got older, they started to have that warm feeling in each other's chest. Soon they figured out that they were in love with each other. (Y/N) embraces these feelings, understanding them, but also trying to keep it a secret, so he doesn't lose his treasured friendship.

Cuphead on the other hand, doesn't like this feeling about his friend, but he doesn't try to hide it. Subtle flirting and bringing flowers every so often. Of course, one day ...

.-----.

Cuphead sighed and waved the bus goodbye as he enters the front of the forest. He stood there for a good minute or two, tightened his hold of the paper in his hand. The paper was a small poster, talking about a one year dance. Cuphead been thinking about asking (Y/N) to come with him. He then walked through the familiar path. While walking he found a pretty yellow flower similar to a daffodil, but the flower has much slimmer leaves and isn't as tall as a daffodil.

Cuphead picked it up from the ground and took a swift. It holds a heavy sweet smell, much like daffodil but less orangey. He smiled and continued walking, with the tiny flower in hand. Soon, he could see the spot. The place where they read wasn't a secret, it's just under a couple of trees, in which the leaves are slowly changing color.