Approval [Mao Mao] {MMHOPH}

Artwork By: lustrousopalla on Tumblr.

Requested By: AgentGhostEyes On Quotev.

Plot: Reader is currently dating the town sheriff but her father doesn't approve!

Relationship Status: Dating

Enjoy~

.------.

(Y/N) smiled with joy as she held on tight on Mao Mao's back. "It's always so pretty at night." (Y/N) whispered out loud, before a small yawn came out of her mouth. "Come on Princess, I think it's time to go." Mao Mao stated, starting up the engines to his Aero Cycle. "What did I tell you just," (Y/N) yawned some more, loosen her grip on Mao Mao. "Just call me (Y/N)," (Y/N) closed her eyes, feeling the Aero Cycle flow through the air.

(Y/N) and Mao been seeing each other for months, and just became what you would call, boyfriend and girlfriend. Mao would call it a partnership but never mind that! They have been keeping it a secret from (Y/N)'s father, the king of Pure Heart valley, for quite a while, mainly because Mao could lose his job as sheriff! (Y/N) was dropped off on her room balcony, before she walked in her room, she swiftly pecked Mao on the cheek and hurriedly ran to her room. She peeked through her bedroom windows to examine Mao on his Aero Cycle, a heavy blush rising on his cheeks.

His fast hold a shakey grin, before speeding off in his Cycle, little forms of cloud dust leaving following him. Giggling slightly, (Y/N) dropped herself onto her pink and gold bed, feeling her eyes got heavy and her body relax.

.----.
That morning came way too early for (Y/N)'s liking. Her father, Snugglemagne, insists she should wake up early and practice on princess things. Like today, it was posture. (Y/N) had books on her head, walking in a straight line. "Straighter Dearest!" Her father shouted, lifting his hand in the air.

"If I go any straighter my back going to pop out of place!" She complained, feeling the dress stiffen around her back with each step she took. "So dad, let's say I started to date a certain town sheriff, how would you react?" (Y/N) started, nearly slipping on her dress. Her father didn't seem to question the poorly word chosen question, instead, he laughs at the question. "Oh please, all of them look like they haven't bathed in months! Especially the panda!" Snugglemagne replied, (Y/N) frown before her dad continued. "Oh don't get me started on the cat! He Doesn't even try anymore, and that cape, it much too old fashion, wouldn't you say so dear?"

(Y/N) stopped walking and looked up at her father, who is now confused. "Alright, I'm done." (Y/N) mumbled, before taking off her pink and blue dress to realize a nice (F/C) shirt and some shorts. "Dearest were aren't done here!" Then it hit the king, a booming gasp was heard throughout the room. "You're dating him!?!?" He shouts, his face turning whiter than the first few drops of snow. (Y/N) reddened her ears flattening, as she walked away from her dad.

.----.

The once bright blue sky was now hidden behind the grey clouds, small rain droplets hitting the ground hard. (Y/N) usually admires this weather, dancing in the mud and welcoming the rain as it hit her snout. But (Y/N) wasn't in the mood, still being irate at her dad. She should've known better, her father can be rather suborned and kinda an idiot sometimes. (Y/N) then step on some mud, groaning as her shoes got dirty.

But she can't stay mad at nature for long. Moments later you can see Princess (Y/N) The Fourth playing in the mud, getting herself damp and stained. (Y/N) hummed as she wipes two mud stripped on her each side of her face and starts going insane. Somehow (Y/N) doesn't know how, some of the Sweetypies join her, somehow starting a mud war. It was one of the most violent wars Pure Heart had ever been in.

It wasn't until the town sheriff came into the scene when the battle came to a finish, and the world met with peace. By that I mean he arrested everyone, including the Princess. "I demand my rights!" (Y/N) shouted, making Mao Mao sigh. "I'm not an arresting you! I'm taking you back to the king!" Mao argued, as (Y/N) squirm more. "You can't catch me alive!" (Y/N) got lose from Mao's grip and started booking it to a grass plain.

By now, the sun is out and the clouds got away. Many citizens including the ones in handcuffs, had to watch this small black cat, chase the hudge dog across the kingdom. It seems like a normal Tuesday. (Y/N) did get caught thanks to Badgerclops.

Freakin tattle tale.

.----.

(Y/N) looked down at the castle marble ground, as she prepared herself for her father's rage. "Come on Mao, let's talk about this- Ow!" (Y/N) head hit the doorway ceiling slightly, giving her a small headache. Mao Mao apologized as (Y/N) bend down to walk through the door. Once in the room, she could see her father, visibly angry taking deep breaths. "Hi, Papa." (Y/N) faked a grin through her teeth, which didn't make him look any happier. (Y/N) signed, wave Mao a goodbye and started to walk to her bedroom.

"Wait!" (Y/N) was had just taken a few steps before hearing her father's voice. Mao Mao was still in the room, watching hesitatingly, hand on his Kanata handle. The air became intoxicated with an awkward silence. Then just like a knife through butter, it was broken with two simple words. "I'm sorry," The king manages to say, (Y/N) just looked at him, like he had just said the craziest thing in the world, and he did in (Y/N) mind.

Her father rarely ever apologizes. "I- I shouldn't have yelled at you. He's," He looked back at Mao Mao, wave slightly and turn back at his daughter. "He's alright." (Y/N) just went to hug her dad. "Though he does need to bathe his cape." He whispered, making (Y/N) chuckled. "So does that mean I can hang out with him today!" (Y/N) asked, reletting from the hug. "Oh, I guess." He smiled, as (Y/N) walked to Mao.

"So what are we goin to do?" She smiled, grabbing his paw. Mao smiled, tightening his grip. "Whatever you want (Y/N)" He probably never seen (Y/N) smiled that wild before.

.----.

Ya say I spelled "Snugglemagne" wrong I'll start breakin' knee caps-