The People on the Side

I should clarify a few things before we get started...

(If you haven't, follow me for stuff like that!)This statement is STILL going to be in play

This statement is STILL going to be in play. I'm American. Americans always have happy endings in their stories. Well most of the time. We learn through trauma. And I think this is how our characters shall move forward.

Regarding Harley and Y/N situation right now-
Them splitting up is a interesting theory. It's not right or wrong. This will be slow- medium pace burn from here on out. I'm making it slower then usual because the ending is SOOO important to me.
Like when you watch a movie and it's good UP UNTIL THE END. Yea, that makes me rip my hair out.
ANDDDDDD this will be the last fanfic I make in a long time. I'm tryna make it last.

My stories weren't made like the other fics. The other ones are somewhat similar and generic in a sense. Even though I'm still addicted to reading and learning from them 😳
There's a lesson in every one of my stories. It may be hard to recognize or see. But it's definitely there so I'm sorry if the story is hard to understand.

I hope you guys understood this message and I hope that I clarified a few things regarding it. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV (8 AM)

I was jolted awake, covered in sweat and some sort of body odor. I turn to my side and see Evan.. still sleeping..- covered in sweat, body odor, and naked.

I look downwards. Shit shit shit! I'm an idiot! I'm an idiot!

"You're awake." His morning voice boomed. I shrieked, covering myself back up with the duvet. "Oh cmon, you? Embarrassed? I already saw you fully undressed and you saw me fully undressed." He poked me through the covers.

I felt his weight shift and leave the bed. When i peak my head a little I see him  walking around the room... STILL NAKED.

"Could you at least put on something?!" I groan.

"What, is my dick really that unappealing. You sure liked it last night."

"I don't even remember half of last night!" I fumed, sitting up while holding onto the duvet to cover me.

"You blacked out when I may have gone a little too hard and you hit the headboard." He squeamishly made his way back over to the side of the bed.

"Oh my god!!" I fisted the covers. "This is sooo embarrassing!!" I screamed loudly.

"You can tell any of the girls here that you got fucked by Evan Lancaster and they are gonna make you write an entire essay on it. It's like a Nobel prize here." He bragged cockily.

"So I seee..." I narrowed my eyes. "Put on some pants or I'll use the good ol' I'm gonna cut you dick off. And trust me, I mean it."