Last Night

Harley's POV

I'm still in my room trying to work quietly with the lights dimmed heavily with my lamp on.

I turn my head, trying to make less movement so she doesn't hear the chair squeaking or the hardwood creek.

"HaRleY?..." she scoots herself up onto the headboard.

"Yes?"

"I'm really cold."

"I could turn up the heat if you'd like." I suggest.

"By cold I mean I want body heat. It's natural and you save money." Her voice still sounding weird. "Your pretty tall and really fluffy."

"Did you just call me fluffy?" I ask in confusion. Women I'm telling you.

"MhMmM. Your like a soft boyyyy, but like maybe you'll be an e-boy when your in here with me." She points to the bed.

"How would I be an e-boy?"

"You chain me up and-"

"Please no. God, no." I turn back, tapping my pen into the desk actually thinking about what she said. WAIT NO. HARLEY NO. Stop your sinful thoughts.

"WHyyY. If that doesn't turn you on then what does? Toe sucking? Peanut butter? Avocado? Like what am I working with here?"

"Nothing because your not getting the main meal anyway."

"Does that mean I'll be the dessert then? I'm really sweet."

"I bet you are." I smile, because mainly she has been. Just a bit coo coo.

"Awhhh. Enough cutie cutie stuff. Get on the damn bed."

"I'm not fucking with you. You have a boyfriend. What would happen if you got pregnant. Then we are both fucked." I argue.

"I always have condoms with me. Chillax, I'm prepared. Plus I have an IUD."

"Just sleep." I command.

"Oooh bossy. I like you."

"Oh I bet you do." I roll my eyes sarcastically, focusing back onto my work.

"I bet you do too." She's behind me suddenly. You could even feel her chest heave up and down through the back of the chair. Her arms wrap around me from behind. "Are you sure you don't wanna rest?" Her hands tugging on the collar of my shirt.

"No. Go to sleep." I try to move her hand but it's firmly gripped onto me.

"Please? Just for 10 minutes! I'm cold and I don't want to be alone!" She started to wail like a baby.

"Fine fine fine!" I get up, knocking her hands off in the process.

She hops in bed first patting the other side. I sigh, sir trying down but she keeps pulling on me to lay down. I turn down the dimness to be even darker but clearly enough where you could see someone.

When I lay down, she keeps her distance for a few seconds. But when I flick my eyes open and closed, getting tired.. her arm snakes around me, her head leaned against me.

I shift to glance down at her but I'm met with a face full of hair. She's apparently gotten closer. God I'm going to fucking helllll. How the fuck does a human being smell like heaven.

She keep moving around next to me. Her knee actually grazing my groin. Please don't fucking notice, I pray to myself.

Im trying to not disturb her with the poking but it's hard when your laying next to someone who's a million times hotter.