Jealousy Flares

Harley's POV

"Your like Liam."

My heart is cut right in half when those words reached my ear. I ran up to her room desperately knocking on the door. Angry but sad from what was going on.

"Please open the door."

"You've lost that right to ask me anything." She spits through the door.

"Please don't be stubborn and open the door."

"I'm not opening shit for you! Never!"

"Please open the fucking door." I ask again.

"No. You know what." She huffs, actually slamming the door open. "I realize that this relationship wasn't as great as it was in the beginning. Your controlling, you put people you just met above me, you don't even care about me enough to introduce me to people... I'm just your little secret. But it's ok..."

I raise my eyebrow at her concerned. I was about to talk back but she started first.

"It's ok. Your thinking why... but since I'm your little secret that means you are mine.." My composure collapses. "I'm heading out."

"Your are not my little secret!" I argue, blocking her from leaving.

"Yes I am. Anybody can prove it. People probably think Kennedy is your girlfriend... It's ok Harley. Let go the fact that you and the people like her more." She breaths calmly.

"I only love you."

"Huh, wow. I'm so amused by that now. You don't show it like you used to." She scoffs sarcastically at my remark. "Go have fun with Kennedy. I don't care anymore. Spend mornings with her, have sex with her I don't care. I'm going back to my friends house."

"IM NOT ABANDONING YOU."

"It sure looks like you are. Remember when it was our special movie night on Saturday last week?.." the memories flood back to a lot of snuggling and popcorn throwing. "I can tell you remember those memories. But you missed half of them.. you tell me Sorry babe, I'm going out to dinner with Kennedy. I don't mind once but twice?? In a row??? I can't with you."

"It was just dinner. Nothing more. I wouldn't ever cheat on you. If I had feelings for her, I would've broke up with you to save you the sorrow of finding out. I would never cheat on you, I can always promise you that."

"Yea sure, I don't know what to believe anymore. You come home at 3 AM sometimes! You spend more time with her in a day then you do with me in a 3 days! I'm tired of sitting around waiting! I'm going to my friends." She breaks from my blockage, but I hold her wrist gently.

"Who's the guy who hugged you at the door way in the alley." I demanded.

"An old friend."

"Just an old friend.. I don't believe you for a second! Look at the way he looks at you!"

"He's a friend, nothing more. Your so protective of me but when you see someone else you forget all about me. Your disgusting." She shoved me, sprinting to the door. I regain my balance going after her.

"Y/N!" I call out. I hear a slam from the door followed by rushed foot steps.

Y/N's POV

I'm running as fast as I can. I'm getting closer to the elevator but I hear a door swing open. Harley opens it looking both ways down the hallway for me. Frightened, I frantically press the elevator button. But there's a sign that says it's out of order for the night because of maintenance.