"Im Here for You, Your Safe with Me"

Y/N's POV

Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT

The carousel was hit way too close to home so I couldn't take it. Harley was their for me to lean on as we walked back to the apartment, the sun setting over Sydney. It was a comfortable sense of silence, he understood me in yet so little time.

I wasn't sure to consult with him more about Liam. In depth of what he did.... the horror stories nobody would ever live through. Yet I did..

In the lobby, I still didn't stop leaning on him. He seemed exhausted by me using him as a pillow but he didn't say anything. I let go to just randomly give him a hug.

"Thanks so much. I couldn't ever repay you in any way." I'm short compared to him so it's more like I'm hugging his waist. He bends down slightly to hug me back.

"No need to repay me. You just need to be ok, that's really all there is too it. Oh shit!" He stares at the ground. "Fuck, we forgot to set up your stuff."

"No need." I laugh at his panicked nature, which he didn't even have to worry about. "We can try to set it up I guess."

"That's sounds fun actually! I'll order food too. I don't feel like cooking at all." He slips out his phone, clicking on UberEats.

"You know.. I can cook." I mention. His eyes perks up and he starts laughing.

"Princess, if you think I'm going to make you cook your absolutely insane. Hell no, relax for once. I wouldn't want you burning those pretty hands." He smirks giving a grin. I'm literally almost bright red. But I calm myself down with the DEEP BREATHS.

The elevator dings opening onto our floor. He's still humming to himself while he orders. I'm shuffling through my purse trying to find my keys. But he takes his keys, flipping them in the air before inserting it into the key hole.

"Show off." I elbow him.

"Pfffffffft, Yea Alrighty." He rolls his eyes sarcastically. "What do you wanna eat?"

"Fuck... I don't even know..." I ponder.

"Oooh how about Chinese food. Goddamn that shit is fucking mint." I laugh at his little antics. "I am half Asian after all."

"That sounds good to me. Haven't had Chinese food in awhile. But I still have to set up my bed." I groan, staring at the boxes of furniture.

"Don't worry about it, I'll help out. "

Half an Hour Later

Harley and I are sitting on the floor assembling pieces. But we are barely halfway through making the bed. The food gets here finally and I'm already STARVING.

He isn't eating though. His face buried in between the instruction manual.

"Harley, chop chop, time to eat." I hand him his bag. He sighs, pushing it away.

"Give me a second.." he mumbles.

"Harley, by a second your definition is half an hour later. Now fucking eat." I shove the bag infront of him again.

"I'm trying to get this done so either or us don't have to sleep on the couch tonight." He mumbles again, picking up different screws. "Actually, im already fucked up by this bed. I'll sleep on the couch it's okay."

"No no no. Your sleeping on the bed. I'll sleep on the couch. It's your bed anyways."

"Y/N, I'll sleep on the couch. You get your sleep." He holds me by the shoulders.

"You get your sleep!" I fire back. "Here. How about we just er... sleep together? Not like sleep together but sleep together. I trust you enough."