Decisions.. Decisions

Liams POV

"sir, I think he's going to wake up any min-"

"what the fuck? Who are you people!" I shout at the doctor and nurse who were staring at me slightly frightened. "Well what are you all looking at you dumb little shits! Get me outta here!" I look at all the over tubes trickling into me.

"Sir, you have to stay here until your well."

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" I wave a finger at them.

"I think the anesthesia is still lingering, he should calm down eventually. Just let him run his mouth." The doctor whispered to the nurse.

"I HEAR YOU. ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE I WILL BURN THIS PLACE TO ASHES SO I CAN STASH IT IN AN EMPTY POOL SO I CAN SEE YOU LITTLE DUMBASSES EVERY FUCKING DAY!"

"Actually, after this you will be serving prison time for your crimes."

"CRIMES?! CRIMES?!? HOW IS BEING SMART A FUCKING CRIME?! LET ME GUESS, YOUR ASS WENT TO FUCKING HAVARD FOR YOUR MEDICAL DEGREE!"

"Actually I went to Yale-"

"I DONT FUCKING CARE. I RAN A BUSINESS AND I SUCCEEDED. NOW LET ME OUT OF HERE. IM THE ONE PUTTING MONEY BACK INTO YOUR ASS LIKE A FUCKING TOY YOU JACK OFF TO INSTEAD OF USING YOUR WIFE YOU STUPID ASS DUMBASS LOOKING BUBBLEGUM FUCKING-"

"Ma'am, can you pop the ventilator back on? I think he needs some air to cool down."

"Of course" the nurse heads out of the room.

"THIS ISNT OVER. ILL BURN YOU AND THAT FANCY PIECE OF PAPER CALLED A DEGREE FROM YALE."

(Sorry to interrupt but here's how the rest of the storyline "plan" is going to go. Obviously we are nearing the end of the LIAM fiasco and transitioning into something more lowkey. But this part won't be that detailed. I want to see the brighter sides of this and so evrything may seem rushed but it's because this is supposed to be a shorter book. Ik that's a bit upsetting if you actually LIKE my writing. Pfft nobody does but A N Y W A Y. there will be family drama later in the story involving Harley's parents. He has now opened up to talking about them so we have more details and I've compiled a plot for that. Ok now read and get smarter bitches.)

Y/N's POV

walking out of the court room was exhilarating. I had full custody of the baby. An abortion now can't be done. I would have to deliver the baby or get a c-section.

Harley holds onto my hand giving me a smile. "You did it. You won."

"We won." I hold his hand with one of mine, and with the other I hold the baby bump. Just 2 more months until the baby is delivered.

Me and Harley were discussing keeping the baby again for the final time. I decided to keep the baby. I wanted to raise the child because at the end of the day i will love the child because it's my own. It was a touchy subject, at first I didn't want to keep it but after all these months I've gotten too attached. Harley has too.

He took a break at least a day or two every week to spend time with me entirely. I've been having trouble sleeping so it disturbs Harley but he's so patient. We bought a larger bed so I could move around even more. He also insists on being my personal assistant.

I've gotten a lot closer to his friends too. Kennedy is still on the run from the feds. But Dominic and Evangeline are safe but still not being looked for. They had to abandon the base though. Evangeline and I have contact but only for 30 minutes a week. Currently, they are hiding out in the outskirts of Russia still running business as usual. I know I should turn them in but I can't. They were like my 2nd parents. They put me first in anything. Dom promised he would come see me next month hopefully if he could sneak back into AUS.