Birthday Proposal (pt2)

Y/NS POV (unedited)

We went to Tannars new condo. She moved out of Lannans house since him and Ilsa were getting really serious.

Inside, everybody was more focused on getting me ready then getting themselves ready. I insisted on doing things on my own. But they wanted to because I had to look perfect.

I actually was glad they did my makeup and hair because I can't beat the skill. I rarely wore any makeup because I don't like feel confined. Luckily the dress the dress fit like a glove. The dress made me feel so bubbly and beautiful I couldn't help but just stare at the mirror. Confidence at its peak.

Harleys POV

I was so fucking nervous as I waited in the entrance of the dock. Lannan and Elliot stayed with me. Lachy was already on the yacht chatting his ass off. Morgan wasn't here yet, Lachy said she had a gig so she would be a little late.

Marcus and Kath were also going to be a little late. They were up northwest to escape Sydney for awhile.

I actually wore a more of a cocktail tux. The invite also said for other people to wear tuxes or dresses. This wasn't going to be wasted and drunk dancing. It was a proposal night for me.

I see the limo start to pull pull up to the side of the walkway. I take deep breaths to calm myself down. Lannan puts a hand on my back.

The door opens and we see Y/N.

My mouth is agape in shock. The beautiful pink dress was stunning on her. She ran to me in her heels jumping up to hug me. I held her so tightly, basking in the moment.

She kissed me all over my face, getting lipstick marks  everywhere but I could care less.

"Someone misses me.." I mumble, kissing her on the lips. She hummed in response, continuing to run her hands up and down the sleeves of my suit. "You look stunning."

"This dress is beautiful but wouldn't it be better off?" She asked suggestively.

"You know what I want. But it's your birthday and we have guests. So no it wouldn't be better off." She plopped her head into my chest, groaning in defeat. "I'm sure your extra delicious though..." I run my fingers on the smooth back of the dress.

"Enough of the total kink session, lets get on the goddamn boat!" Cray interrupted.

She didn't leave her head on my chest. I continued holding her closely to me as we headed up the incline to the main deck of the yacht.

People rushed up to her, saying quick happy birthdays. Y/N let go of me to become a social butterfly. I watched her go to people to people making small talk.

I lean on the edge just watching her.

"Fresh?" Elliot pats me on the back.

"What's up?"

"Your just watching her." He pointed out the obvious. "You love her so much."

"I do, which is why I won't give up if she says no actually. I'll wait however long it takes."

"You've always been so dedicated." Elliot sighed.

"That's how you get places." I smile. "I wonder when our little Dustin is coming."

"He's actually right here!" Dustins light voice sang. I looked to my side to see Mum and Dustin holding her hand. "Daddy! Where's mommy?"