Aftermath (+13ish)

⚠️ bit smutty ig
Harley's POV

I wake up to Y/N tossing and turning in my arms. She's saying..

Please please! I can't go! Not like this! Someone save me!

I sit up quickly, pulling her up to me to shake her awake. She wakes up, slamming me back in defense. This isn't the first time she's injured me when she has woken up.

"Baby! Oh my god, I'm sorry." She crawls into my lap. She wraps her arms snuggly around me taking deep breaths.

"It's alright. Aren't you going to tell me what that screaming was about?"I ask nicely, rubbing the back of my head.

She sighed. I felt her head lift off of my chest. "I had the worst nightmare that I was nearly murdered on our wedding. A brutal attempt. My wedding dress was all torn up. We were in the garden. I ran over to find you but you were gone. Vanished. Along with all the guests. I ran and I ran but they got me.i only escaped by using a 9mm pistol from the mans pocket. Following that week, I would've gotten pregnant. A daughter. A beautiful baby with the most gorgeous chocolate eyes I've ever seen.....This daughter would kill me during childbirth." Her nightmare was strangely specific. I held her tightly, rocking side to side.

"That's not going to happen... it's okay.. we are okay.."I kissed her lightly on the lips. "Do you want any tea or anything?"

"Just cuddles.. I don't think I can fall asleep anymore.."

"This is a perfect time to talk about our engagement..if you don't want to, I understand." I held her hand, running my fingers over the ring.

"We can talk about it. I wanted to anyway..." She agreed. "Harley, I want more children."

"I told you.. I'll give you however much you want. You said 7 earlier. If you want 7, you'll get 7." We lay back down, still holding one another.

"7? I don't think that kitty cat can pop out 7.. where in the hell did you get 7? I was thinking more like 2 or 3 more." She rested her head in the crook of my neck.

"You were talking to yourself earlier." I told her. "I also wanted to ask you when do you want to have the wedding?"

"Honestly, as soon as possible. I just want to be married already. Being stuck at fiancé for a year is not my ride. I want to be yours forever already." She huffed adorably frustrated.

"Awhh, my little peanut already is mine forever." I pat the back of her head annoyingly. "Your just swooo adowibble.." I tease.

"Oh I'll cut your dick off." She huffed, burying herself deeper into the crook of my neck.

"Then how are we gonna make babies?"

"Will you- arghhh! Everytime we have a serious talk the topic of a dick has to come up." She smacked me lightly.

"It is so not my fault, you said you were gonna cut my dick off. I would bleed to death then DIE. Who's gonna make babies then huh?" I taunt, rolling my eyes sarcastically at her.

"I'll just go to the club and have babies some other way!"

I move my body, flipping myself over pinning her wrists down. "the hell you are not! I do not want anybody even looking at you. Got it?"

I could almost see the faint smirk on her face. "If you say sooo...." her voice trailed on and on.

"Good girl." I release my hold, letting myself fall back onto the bed next to her. "Only me, just remember that." I poked her nose.

"Only you.." she whispered, climbing on top of me. I felt her relax on me, breathing down my body. "Soo wedding plans.. Whatcha thinking.. I mean if you can concentrate." She played with the tie on my pajama pants.