'Oh well, at least I have Netflix and snacks', she fixed her laptop in a comfortable position, clicked play and enjoyed the rest of her night.

🍹🌹🍹🌹🍹🌹🍹🌹

Aracelli was huddled up in bed with phone in hand. She spent the night talking to her family back home via video chat. She was talking to her father now, since he was forever a night owl. She always kept him for last.

Aracelli's dad, Micka

He'd let his hair grow out which looked good on him. He'd been single for the last three years now. She constantly nagged him about finding someone, 'Papito, cuando vas a encontrar una nueva esposa? (Daddy, when are you going to find yourself a new wife?).

Micka rolled his eyes and sighed simultaneously. Then he just eyed his oldest daughter down and took in her features. She was the picture of her mother. He had four other daughters, but his bond with Celli was the closest. She was from his first relationship. But her mom died when she was just 4.

A couple of years later, he found someone and married then, his first wife, and now ex-wife.

They had the triplets and Ericka, his last daughter.

"Aracelli what does my love life have to do with you? You're the young one here. When am I going to to be getting a son-in-law?"

'Papito, tienes otras cuatro hijas'( daddy you have 4 other daughters. I think you can get at least two sons-in-law, just not from me', she gave him a cheeky grin.

"You're lucky I can't smack your head through the phone."

'Supongo que tengo suerte así. Sabes que me amas. ( I guess I'm just lucky like that. You know you love me)'.

"I have no choice in that matter baby girl's, he smiled fondly. " When are you coming to your family? When are you coming to see me?"

' I was there last year. You and mom have been promising to come over, and I am yet to see that declaration manifest itself'. She pursed her lips at him. Her father had a thoughtful face then.
"Ok, I'll talk to your mom in the morning. If anything we'll see you in June."

Aracelli's eyes bulged, mouth gaped. She blinked a couple of times. 'En Serio?'

"Sí", he deadpanned

"Sí", he deadpanned. "You just said that we haven't kept our promise. I don't want you holding that over my head too long any longer. You already want another mother."

Aracelli squealed.' Ah! 
Papi te amo, te amo, te amo! ( Oh daddy, I love you, I love you, I love you)'.

"You just made my night", Micka smirked. " I'm happy that I could baby girl. But I'll leave you to it. Papi needs his beauty sleep."

Celi laughed, ' Okay papi , tenga una buena noche. Te quiero mucho,(ok daddy, have a good night.I love you very much). '

" También te amo mi princesa, buenas noches,( I love you too my princess, good night)".

They both sent air kisses. Aracelli went to sleep when she got off the phone. But Micka juste laid in bed thinking, about meeting Piña Princesa ( pineapple princess).
If he remembered correctly she lived on the same Isla as his daughter. What if they actually got to meet up with each other. Tingles started coursing through his trim body. He bit his bottom lip. Micka had a long night ahead of him.

@Gigi