Chapter 24: The Wedding (part 2)

The moment you've all been waiting for! This is Lana's and Emily's wedding! The next chapter will be the wedding party and some of their honey moon. Enjoy!! 2.5k words <3

Emily's pov:

"And this is where the guests will come to when the wedding is done. There are doors that go to a patio and then directly to the beach, guests can come in and out as they please. Everything sound good ladies?" Mommy and I nod simultaneously as one of the hotel staff members shows us where the ceremony will be and the dining room for our wedding.

Today was the day before the wedding, and things were hectic. Guests were arriving, decorations were being put up, and we had meetings to make sure everything was good to go for the big day.

It was around 10 am, mommy and I quickly ate breakfast and were already off to a busy start. She turns to me and gently rubs my back.

"Alrighty baby, everything is good with the dining room and the set up on the beach for the ceremony. We have about an hour or two to kill before meeting with the wedding planner. So let's go take a break okay?" I nod eagerly and smile. I was super tired and I woke up only a few hours ago.

We went to the hotel room, Peyton and Nicole were there because they were bored in their room. I plop face down on the bed next to Nicole and she chuckles softly.

"I know it's a lot squirt. But you'll be okay." I flip over onto my back and smile at her, she was Mommy's maid of honor. My maid of honor was Peyton, of course. Peyton sat next to me as mommy made herself a quick snack.

"I cannot wait to help you get ready tomorrow. That dress just looks smashing on you."

"Hey hey! No details, I want to be completely surprised tomorrow." We all laugh until it's interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Go ahead and open it baby." I look at Lana confusedly and go over to the door and open it, Adrian is standing there with 4 Starbucks iced coffees in one of those cardboard drink trays.

"There's my girl!" I practically screech and jump into his arms as he tries not to spill any of the coffee.

"Adrian oh my god!! I thought you weren't coming until later today!" He chuckles and walks into the room with me still clung onto him and hugs me tight.

"I know, but me and your lady like to surprise you." I get down and shake my head, looking over to mommy who gives me a smile.

"I had a feeling you guys would need these, he hands me a coffee and I give him a kiss to the cheek.

"Nicole, Peyton, lovely to see you ladies again. I haven't seen you guys since her birthday, I miss you!" He goes over to them, hugging them and handing them their iced coffees.

"You're a life saver, Adrian. Caffeine is much needed." Nicole says and hugs him back.

"She means, thank you and we missed you too." Peyton tells him and he laughs.

"And my C.I. Who helped me pulled this off, you'll definitely be needing this." He goes to mommy and hugs her as she takes the coffee and takes a sip.

"Mission complete." I shake my head and we all sit and chat for a while.

Adrian was going to walk me down the isle. Not traditional, but he's family and we're not a traditional family. But we are family and I wouldn't have it any other way. Lana's close friend Justin who visited a while ago would be walking her down the isle. Again, not traditional, but who cares?

After chatting for a bit, Adrian went to his room to take a nap. It was nearing 1 pm and Lana, Nicole, Peyton and I were headed down to our private rooms to set up everything for tomorrow. There was a room for Mommy to get dressed and ready in with Nicole, and one for me to get dressed in with Peyton. We went in sets so her suit and my dress wouldnt be revealed.