Chapter 26: Back to work/convention planning

Hi everyone! Very random update butttt I was bored and ive been relaxing since my semester ended, so I decided to write. But I decided to skip a honeymoon chapter because I wrote like 3 parts for the wedding and I feel like it's kinda too much. So here's a pretty simple chapter to get out of the wedding stuff. Enjoy!

Lana's pov:

"Mrs.Sánchez, I just got an email from the head of the warehouse that orders are backed up. Also the big boss needs an update on your convention plans, as well as your budget margin and marketing strategies. I put everything you need in a list I just shared with you. If you need anything just let me know." I smiled softly at Julia and nodded. Now that our honeymoon was over, I had a lot of work to catch up on, especially since our yearly convention was coming up.

"Thanks Julia, I appreciate it." She nods and leaves the office. I looked over at my baby sleeping on the couch. I was gonna wake her up soon for lunch, but I planned on finishing a few things first.

Our yearly convention was coming up in about a month. It's a convention with sub sections like age play, age regression, and different heads like ddlg, mdlg, ddlb, mdlb, etc. I was in charge of the mdlg section, as well as helping with age regression since I have experience in that, and I was head of the mdlg department so I had to take care of that. I had to come up with a budget and present all of my sponsors and companies I was working with to my boss. I had already given him a small list of my plans/activities, so I wasn't worried about that. My baby always joined me at the convention. It's three days long and she always has a blast. I emailed a few companies, making some confirmations and uploading my info to an excel spreadsheet. It was nearing 2 pm and I decided it was time to wake up Emily. I stood up, walking over to the couch and sitting beside her. Gently rubbing her arm and kissing her forehead.

"Hey princess, it's time to wake up." She shuffled around and opened her eyes slowly, smiling at me once she saw me. Sometimes she regresses a bit younger than she is, and she's been doing that for the past week. She usually regressed to about 5-6 but right now she was probably 3-4. It was the cutest thing ever.

"Mama!" She reaches for me with grabby hands, I picked her up and sat her in my lap facing me, giving a soft kiss to her nose. She scrunches her nose and giggles.

"How's my cute little baby hm? Did someone have a good nap time?" She looks up at me cutely and nods, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Come on baby, let's go to the cafe and eat some lunch." I picked her up, grabbing my keys and her diaper bag, just in case. I got to the elevator and went down to the 10th floor, where the building cafe was. I had pre ordered my food, so I just had to pick it up.

I went over to the counter and gave the lady my order number.

"Number 20, here you go. Enjoy!"

"Thank you so much, have a great day." Emily picks her head up and looks around.

"Food mama?" I chuckle softly at her.

"Yes baby, we're gonna eat now." I sat down at a corner table so we weren't bothered too much. There were high chairs for the little ones at each table, so I sat Emily down and strapped her in.

For Emily I got her a grilled cheese sandwich and some sweet potato fries, which were one of her favorites. I cut up her sandwich into smaller pieces, and got some ketchup for her fries as well. I set it in front of her and had a sippy cup already filled with juice.

"Go ahead and eat Babygirl." She kicks her feet happily she starts eating. I had some pesto pasta and chicken with a lemonade. I scrolled through my phone a bit while eating and made sure to wipe Emily's face as she ate. It may only be grilled cheese and fries, but that girl can get messy.