Chapter 27: The convention- Part 1

Hello everyone!! It's been a while since I updated so I'm sorry about that. Sometimes it's hard to write or life just gets in the way. But I missed this story and wanted to update. I think I mentioned the convention in some chapters before but I wanted to dedicate some time to it. I also think this whole chapter is in Emily's pov but that'll change next chapter. This chapter ends... unexpected. But I hope you enjoy! 2.9K words.

Lana's pov:

"Okay, most of our vendors are here and set up. I think we're missing 3 in our department. Get in contact with them please. Make sure we have enough wristbands, and get in contact with the head of all departments to make sure they're ready. I'm gonna walk around and make sure everything is set up and make a few last touches. I'll also take inventory and check on the line outside. Got that Julia?"

"Got that maam. Right on it!" Julia hurried off to take care of the tasks I assigned her. Today was our annual convention and I was running around like crazy. We had 2 hours until we officially opened and there were already people lined up outside.

Emily was sitting at a table near the food court coloring some pictures. Nicole and Peyton were there with her as well to keep her company. I get so busy before everything starts that I don't want Emily to feel left out. I walked over to them to check up on them.

"Mama!!!" Emily said and ran up to hug me. I laughed and picked her up, walking over to Peyton and Nicole.

"Hello Babygirl, how are you doing huh?"

"Am good mama. I'm so excited for today!" I smile and sit down in front of Nicole.

"There's our business woman! How's everything looking? You've been walking around like crazy." I chuckle and sit down with Emily.

"I know oh my gosh things have been hectic. Julia is doing a few last minutes things and I have to go take inventory and check on some stuff as well. Speaking of which, I have something for all of you."

*a reminder of what the colored bracelets mean at the convention: If people wear aqua, that means they're a dom and taken. If they're wearing purple, they're a little and taken. If they're wearing Orange, they're a single dom, and red will be a single little*

I pulled 3 executive VIP lanyards and handed it to them. I gave Peyton and Emily a purple bracelet, and Nicole an Aqua bracelet.

"Make sure you guys wear the lanyards at all times, okay? Those executive vip lanyards are only given to friends and family of the big bosses and workers. That means you have access to basically everything we have except of course business stuff. Just show it whenever you wanna go somewhere. The bracelets also mean you're taken. Peyton and Emily's just means they're little. Nicoles yours means you're a dom." They nod and put on their bracelets and put the lanyards around their neck.

"Sweet, vip! Right where I belong" Nicole says. I shake my head and laugh at her. I stood up and pulled Emily to the side to talk to her. I gently held her face in my hands.

"Babygirl, I'm gonna be a bit busy today. Later on we'll walk around together and say hi to some of my bosses/sponsors. The rest of the time you are to stay with Nicole and Peyton. Do NOT leave them. Do you understand me? There are going to be thousands of people here and it will be overwhelming. But you have the lanyard and it has my name on the back so if you show it to anyone who works here they'll know who you are. Please stay alert and do not give Nicole a hard time okay? Mommy will leave you're cell phone with you, and I'll come find you when I'm free. Do I make myself clear?" She nods eagerly.

"Yes mama, I understand." I nod and pull her in for a hug.

"Good girl! I have one more thing for you." I pulled out my credit card and put it in her hand.