Chapter 19: Move in with me

Nicole's pov: *on the phone with lana*

Nicole: But would she want to even live with me?? Or do we move into my house? But she loves her house!

Lana: Yeah, but she also loves YOU. And you're more important to her than a house. We literally went through this when you wanted to ask her out! Just talk to her babes. I gotta get back to work, I'll text you okay?

Nicole: Ugh Alrighty, bye.

I was in my car in the parking lot of my diner. For weeks I've been wanting to ask Peyton to move in with me. Everytime I want to advance in our relationship I get so nervous. But today I was gonna do it.

I turned on my car and started to drive over to her house. We wanted to go to the park so I was gonna pick her up and take her. I pulled up to her house where she was already outside. She walked in and smiled at me, giving me a tender kiss.

"Hi my love! I missed you, how was work?" She asked as I started driving to the park.

"It was good baby. It wasn't too busy so it was a slow day. How are you my love?"

"I'm okay! I was so stressed and I haven't been able to relax or even go in my headspace. Hopefully the rest of the day will be better." She sighed softly and laid back in her seat. I gently laid my hand on her thigh and rubbed it soothingly.

"I'll make your day much better, okay babygirl?" I looked over at her quickly and she nodded.

"Good! Now come on, we get to go to the park!"

————-
Peyton's pov:

We finally arrived at the park. Me and Nicole sat in the grass with a blanket laid out. She brought us lunch, which was sandwiches, grapes, and chips. We sat contently together, eating and looking up at the sky.

"You're so cute, you know that!"

"Nicoleeeee!!!"

"Whatttt I'm only teasing. Wanna go on the swings with me?" She looked over at me and smiled softly. I nodded happily and stood up, running to the swings and looking back at her.

"Last one here has to push the other!"

"Wait hey- you got a head start!"

By the time she got up and walked over I was already sitting on the swing kicking my legs. I smirked playfully at her and she stood in front of me.

"You're tinier than me, of course you got here faster!"

"Nope, you just gotta be quicker missy! Now push!"

"Okay okay little girl, mama will push you."

I blushed at her words and she went in back of me and started pushing the swing. I kicked my legs as high as they could go and swung them back. I felt so free and careless that I was with Nicole. I could feel myself slipping into little space. After a while of swinging I slowed down. I whined and called for my mommy.

"Babygirl, what's wrong hm?" She asked softly as I sat on the swing, leaning against me.

"Mommy I wan be little... bu were outsides..." I frowned slightly and she picked up my chin so I was looking at her.

"Babygirl, were at a little park, it's okay. And even if, mommy wouldn't let anything happen to you okay?" I nodded softly and she grabbed my hand. We went to a nearby pond where there were little duckies!

"Mama look! Ducks! We go look at dem!" I held mommy's hand tight and ran over to the pond, crouching down with mommy to watch the duckies.

"Hi, duckies! I'm Peyton, this is my mommy. Mommy, say hi !" She chuckled softly and waved at the duckies.