Chapter 22: The benefit

This chapter is filled with a HUGEEE surprise later. I hope you guys enjoy it! It's 2.6k words. <3

Lana's pov:

"Now baby, today is a very big day for mommy. A lot of people are gonna want to be in my company and want to give mommy's company money. Mommy is going to be talking to a lot of people and you're going to have to accompany me, you're gonna be a good girl right?" I explained to Emily as I was fixing her hair. Tonight was my company's benefit, where other companies can donate money or invest and try to be a part of the company. I was the head of one of the buildings, so I would be talking to a lot of people.

Peyton and Nicole were coming too, Emily would be at my hip. She never really came to events, usually just to my office when I worked. People would wanna see us together for such a big event, and I wanted to make sure she was okay and comfortable. She was wearing a grey dress with puffy sleeves.

"Yes mommy I understand

"Yes mommy I understand. Do I have to be big mommy?"

"In the beginning, yes baby. But this is a bdsm company after all, it would be normal for you to slip."

"Well... I'm already in these nice clothes, I feel big right now so I'll be okie." She said, smiling up at me. I stood her up and gave her a kiss. She went to go use her phone while I got ready.

I decided to match Emily and where a grey suit, formal but comfortable for me.

I did a famous Kim k

I did a famous Kim k. Slick back hair look, and put on a bold red lipstick. I put my wallet, phone, keys, and just a paci and bottle in my bag, just in case Emily needed it.

I went down to the living room where Emily was on the couch using her phone.

"Come on beautiful, im ready." She stood up and spun around, looking me up and down.

"Relax there tiger, I'll take a picture for you."

"Hey!"