"Don't fucking play with me Axel" i growled against his lips.

He let go of my hands and pulled my underwear and my shorts to the floor, pulling his pants down lower. He wasted no time, grabbing my thighs, lifting me off the floor.

I hooked my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I could feel his tip against me driving me crazier. My body was on fire begging for a release.

I ran my thumb along his sharp cheekbone as I took in his face. He looked up at me with a triumphant grin on his lips, I suppose the desperate look in my eyes gave me away. But I knew what this man could do to me and wanted him to.

I tried to slide myself down on him but his hands kept my hips in place.

I ran my hands through his hair and crashed my lips against his, I slid my tongue against his and he returned it with the same eagerness. I had to shut myself up otherwise I would end up begging him to füçk me. I deepend the kiss and he kept up .

I felt his tip grazing against my slit again, but this time I couldn't keep it in. I let out a whimper against his lips. But he didn't make me wait long. He pushed back up against the wall as he slid into me .

I bit down on his bottom lip to keep the moan from leaving my mouth, but he ended up letting out a moan against my lips making me even hotter.

He pulled away from my lips and trailed his lips down to my neck, latching them to that sweet spot like he knew would drive me crazy.

His movements began getting rougher as he thrusted deeper into me each time, till he filled me completely, making me lose my mind, my sanity, respect and everything.

I gripped the collar of his shirt, tightening legs around him as he body found a rhythm mine understood all too well.

I tightened my grip on his hair, as he kept the pace and bit into my shoulder before nuzzling his face into my neck.

The silence was filled with pounding heartbeats, rapid breaths, and moans.

"Fuck" I threw my head back against the wall as I felt myself clenching down on him. I was close..so close.

He understood. He picked up as his pace as I dug my nails into his shoulder, as the pleasure began getting bigger, on the brink of exploding. I tried holding it in, but no. I couldn't. Not when he was giving into me the way he was. Another hard thrust and I came all over him.

Everything was so heightened, I felt his length grazing against my sensitive skin everytime he thrusted into me, only making the pleasure so much more better.

He started slowing his pace. He was about to climax. He moved his lips to the side of my face, I cupped his face bringing his lips against mine, taking them over hungrily as he pulled out and came.

He pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes. He let his eyes wander over all my features, before letting a smirk play up on his lips. I couldn't hide the satisfied smile that escaped me either.

Just the feeling of being wrapped up around him soothed me. It was something I couldn't run from. It was something I didn't want to run from.

He put me down and rested his hands against the wall beside me again, with his head hanging low. I leaned my head back, my arms still around his neck. Nothing but ragged breaths filling the air.

He lifted his head to meet my eyes. There was always something about him I couldn't read....there was an uncertainty with which he scanned me, it made me question what we just did for a second.

I pulled my hands off him, thinking he wants me to move away. But no. He moved his arms around my waist, pulling me in and crashed his lips to mine, this time dominating my mouth, not giving me chance to breathe.