CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Quote of the day: There lives in you a word that could save, there are tons of people out there waiting for you...so get that story that seems to be brooding in you out there.

Ashley yawned lightly opening her eyes and shutting it immediately. The sunlight that seeped into her eyes was blinding, she became a little bit confused. She knew her room didn't have this much lighting.

Her confusion climb a whole knew height when she felt the bed she was sleeping on. It felt like she was sleeping on an animal fur as the bedspread grazed her legs, and if she remembered correctly she didn't have any sort of fur clothing in her room, and damn her pillow was hard, and it smelt nice.

Soon enough she felt something gripping her waist, but her bed doesn't have the ability to grip anything, so what was going on? She opened her eyes slightly, what she noticed first was her hand resting on her pillow, her hand was cladded in a blue shirt, excuse me, she didn't have any sort of blue shirt, and this was a male shirt.

Ashley stared at her hand for a long time trying to figure out what was going on, but her brain wasn't booting. Yeah, this was definitely one of those mornings where she always found it hard to comprehend things easily, and it only happened whenever she had a rough night before.

She felt a sound vibrate through her and she soon found out that it was her pillow that was chuckling, since when did pillows start chuckling?

She raised her head up immediately to stare at her evil pillow, she was blessed with the most beautiful sight in the world, Greg's sea green eyes, she froze, her stupid heart started doing unnecessary flips in her ribcage, he was half naked and she found herself zooming between his face and abs, Greg's face formed into a cute smile as he stared up at her with amusement.

Ashley had a lot of questions running through her mind, first off...

what was she doing in Greg's bed?

She kinda already registered that it wasn't her bed because it felt all so strange to her. At least that would explain the sun rush, and the evil pillow, only that the pillow was Greg.

She kept on staring at Greg's face trying to remember how she got into his bed, at this point Greg was already looking at her with more than just amusement.

Finally her stupid brain booted, she was able to recollect that she and Greg went on a date yesterday, and they both went to Nora's. After that they had come his house, she also remembered everything he told her last night, and the kiss...

Then what happened after that?

She stared down at herself in horror, and saw the duvet that fell across hers and Greg's waist. She pulled the duvet up to find out that she was in nothing but a big blue shirt, she stared back at Greg immediately seeking answers but Greg seemed to be funding the situation funny because he was laughing.

what was so funny?

Ashley gave him a questioning look but Greg just kept on laughing at her face. Okay, we understand that his laughter sounds so beautiful, but still she was in a dilemma here.

"It is official Ashley," he said with a husky morning voice. The voice was so sexy.

"What is?" she asked stopping herself from cringing at her own croaky voice.

"That you are just not a morning person," he said this sitting up. Leaning closer to her, he placed a light kiss on her lips. It was then she remembered, her brain finally restored all information from last night.

She remembered her and Greg almost having sex, and she remembered stopping him.

Why the heck did she stop him?