DESCRIPTION

Ashley was beginning to finally make sense of her world, all was going well until she met him again. The one who had haunted her dreams for two years now.

A part of her knew there was no escaping karma for her, but it wouldn't hurt to wish, would it?

She was trying so hard to avoid him, but Greg who had no idea of the turmoil he was causing in her mind kept on pushing forward.

Can she really succumb to his desires even when the reality keeps on slapping her in the face? Can she ignore the guilt tearing deep into her heart, like a storm?

___________

Thanks for clicking on this book.

Enjoy your read.

If you do enjoy it, show that by clicking on the little star button at the end of every chapter.

And feel free to voice out your opinion where you don't understand by commenting, and you can also PM me, I'm super friendly.

PS. Do not steal my work, it will not be appreciated. I will be highly displeased if you do so, trust me a displeased Mary is what you don't want to see.

And this work is only available on Wattpad, if you are reading it elsewhere know that it has been plagiarized, help an author and report this to me.

Find me on social media.

Instagram: authormaryaden
Twitter: authormaryaden

Theme songs for the book.
* I hate u, I love u - Gnash ft Olivia O'brien.
* South of the border - Ed Sheeran ft Camila Cabello, and Cardi B.
* Stitches - Shawn Mendes.

Characters.
Gregory Kane Marshall - Janis Danner.
Ashley Wells - Sophie.
Davis Castle - Zac Efron.
Chloe Anderson - Alexandria Dadairo.
(You'll get to see their pictures in the media of different chapters.)

Mary Aden