CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Quote of the day: Have strength within yourself to overcome that which you fear the most, only then would you become a stronger individual.

  Ashley Wells stood in front of the mirror assessing her look, señor Cordova said to dress casually. Today was the third day they were spending in Madrid and she hadn't left her room since that night. She was avoiding the stupid Greg, the only close contact she had come to any human was through señor Cordova who had been nice enough to bring her meals to her. The man had enjoyed doing so saying it reminded him of when the sweet Nora was here, she wasn't sure about that, since the first impression she had of Nora was anything but sweet. Who knew maybe the men around her were blind. She hadn't gone sightseeing also, and she had promised herself that she would come visiting another time.

  Now she really needed to focus on what to wear, since she didn't want to anger Greg again by being 'too sexy.' Señor Alejandro had asked for another meeting, and they were to meet at a fucking basketball arena. Like what the heck was wrong with all this Hispanic men? 

   Ashley went through her suitcase again, she had only come with professional clothes which was way 'too sexy' for her boss, and the only thing close to a casual clothe she had brought was a pale pink jumpsuit. She decided she would wear it all the same, and Greg can do whatever he wanted.

  She stared at the mirror looking at her reflection, she looked nothing short of sexy which she couldn't help. The jumpsuit top was off the shoulder and it hugged her curves but not like the gown she had worn that night, she adorned a simple neck lace and wore silver sandals to complete the look.

  She smiled, this was casual enough for her, "Greg Marshall can go fuck himself for all I care," she said out loud looking at the mirror.

  She stepped out of the room to see Señor Cordova waiting for her, "señor Marshall is waiting for you in the car," he said motioning for her to follow him, and she followed.

  On getting to the parking lot, she didn't know what to expect, but waiting there was a Lamborghini, she smiled. "I'm so enjoying this car ride," she thought to  herself only for her to see Greg sitting at the driver seat looking so heavenly gorgeous in a white pant and a pink shirt. Whoever said pink was for girls hadn't seen Gregory Marshall in a pink shirt. She looked at herself and realized that they match, she felt overjoyed at first only to be faced with the harsh reality that she was inevitably 'stuck with him.'

  She walked around to the passenger seat and got in, she muttered a short greeting to him, which he blatantly ignored. She ignored him also and said, "well two can play this game."

  The car ride was disgustingly silent, she so much wanted to put on the radio, but she clearly doesn't know what will piss Grumpy Greggy up, and she wasn't ready to find out either. She brought out her phone and focused on scrolling through her Instagram feed, checking what her favourite celebrities were up to now.

  Ashley didn't realize when they got to the wiZink center but she saw Greg maneuver the car into a space that VIP was written boldly on.

  Coming down from the car, she saw so many amount of cars, and several people trooping in through the second gate. She began to wonder why Señor Alejandro would want to discuss business in a crowdy place like this.

  "Miss Wells," she heard Greg's impatient voice calling out to her. She turned and saw him giving her a hard glare, "we don't have all day so will you stop gawking at everyone and let's go in." He walked into the door that had 'private' on it.

  She followed him all the same even though he was been unnecessarily rude, she couldn't complain, because he was her fucking boss.

  As they stepped into the stadium the first thing she noticed was how noisy it was, she cringed at the noise. There were a lot of people coming in through the regular door and they definitely weren't quiet about it. She followed Greg who led her into a VIP box seat, as they got there she saw the gentleman señor Alejandro already seated, she recognized him from  the picture on his file.