Ah, back to the present!

I scoot over to Tweek and whisper in his ear. "So, do ya wanna go?" He nods and I look back at Token. "We're in."

"Us too!" Stan grins.

"Wait, what?" Kyle raises an eyebrow.

Stan ignores him. "We're in!"

Butters claps his hands. "It sounds like fun!"

Kenny who, mind you, is still on the ground, gives us a shaky thumbs up.

"That's a yes!" Butters says.

TIME SKIP (AGAIN)

The eight of us get out of the car. Clyde is the last one to get out because he is our designated driver. The fair looks, to be honest, generic. It has all the normal stuff a fair would have; fair food, fair games, fair rides, fair etc.- It's actually kinda boring looking...

My thought bubble pops and I turn to Token-

TOKEN IS GONE! Come to think of it...

Where is everyone?

Tweek reads my mind. "They all walked off while you were doing your inner monologue," he says, leaning up against the car door and staring at his phone.

I tilt my head and scoot over to him. "Soooo, do ya wanna go in?" I ask.

"Sure."

And with that, we enter the fair. It's kind of a cloudy day...Hopefully the sky clears up. Tweek and I wander around a bit. We stop here and there to look at the little things that catch our attention, yet there's still this elephant sized silence between us. It's always there, lurking and annoying the fuck out of everyone.

I think it's time to get him out of his comfort zone, I think, spotting an eerie looking attraction.

"Wanna go check out the haunted house?"

"W-what?!" The boy looks up at me in terror.

"I said-" I bend my knees a tiny bit to get to his height and smile at him. "Wanna go check out the haunted house?"

"I don't know..."

"That's a yes to me, Twitchy!"

I grab Tweek's hand and and drag him to the line of people waiting to go in. For the most part, it doesn't look too bad. The exterior has a paint job that is actually nice to look at. The building, tent, or whatever is painted to look like a generic haunted house. Just imagine a lot of purple.

Tweek pulls his hand away from mine and rests it on his opposite side's shoulder. This must be a pretty popular attraction because the line for it is soooo long. Maybe I should ask questions while we're waiting.

"Ya scared?"

"Psssh, noooo!" We rolls his eyes.

"I bet..." I wriggle my fingers in front of him. "They are gonna have buckets and buckets of fake blood!"

"Oh-ahhhh..." He fake screams.

"Boo, you whore."

"D-did you just-"