"Hey guys!" Taehyun said, gaining the attention of the four tall boys.

"Hey Taehyun!" they said, greeting the boy.

"Who's this beside you?" Beomgyu asked.

"Oh, this is my sister Joon Mee." Taehyun said while pushing her to the front so that she can introduce herself to the boys.

Joon Mee did a small bow while introducing herself,

"Hello. I'm Kang Joon Mee, Taehyun's sister." she spoke softly but still loud enough for the boys to hear.

- yeonjun pov -

Shock can be seen on my face. I look at my other friends.

Same reaction.

'So she agreed to my plan?'

But why did my heart race when I finally saw her face? I couldn't help but to stare and and admire her features.

Her long brown hair that's tied in a low ponytail.

Her big doe eyes, same as her brother's.

Her cute little fingers fiddling with hem of her sweatshirt, clearly nervous.

Her soft cheeks that I-

'Wait.. what?!'

'No Yeonjun! You can't fall for her... Taehyun won't approve and besides she won't be interested in you anyways.'

"Yeonjun hyung?"

I woke up from my my thoughts when I heard Soobin call me.

'Oh shoot.. did I stare for too long?'

"Uh, hi! My name's Yeonjun. I'm the oldest in the group."

She nodded and gave me a small smile.

My hearts is beating out of my chest but I try to look normal on the inside.

'Yeonjun, let's focus on helping her okay? That's the reason why she's here today.'