11

Even after Joon Mee and SinB left the hospital, Yeonjun stayed rooted at his place, staring at the ground.

He couldn't look at his friends in the eye. He didn't have the courage to do so. he was scared to see their faces, full of hatred and betrayal. He was scared to hear their nagging even though he knew he deserved it.

He was feeling many different emotions at the same time. He felt mad towards himself for not realizing his mistake earlier. He felt sorry towards his friends for making them feel betrayal. He felt sad because his relationship with Joon Mee was falling apart thanks to his stupidity.

He was feeling many different feelings and like a timed bomb, he was bound to explode and let all his feelings out. He was just trying to control himself.

"Hyung.." Kai called. The trigger has been pulled.

After hearing that, Yeonjun dropped down to the floor, spilling out the tears he was holding back.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I didn't plan for this to happen! I had good intentions, I promise" Yeonjun choked out in between his sobs.

"Hyung..", this time Soobin called him and stepped towards him.

"No.. don't call me hyung.. it's embarassing. I don;t deserve any respect at this point so why give it to me?" Yeonjun replied, wiping his tears, still keeping his head low.

"Ani", Soobin said, dropping down to his level, "We know you have your reasons as to why you did that. You always do when you do something. And it's okay. You don't have to be sorry to us. But I think you have other things to take care of."

"Right, Joon Mee." Yeonjun replied replied whilst sniffling, Soobin helping him stand up.

"Don't worry hyung.", Kai said, approaching the pair with Beomgyu, "We'll help you with her."

The four of them ended in a group hug. They stayed in that position until Beomgyu's phone rang.

"Joon Mee texted me. She wants me in the police station right now."

"Why?" Yeonjun asked.

"Evidence", Beomgyu said, pointing to himself, "I'll go now. Bye."

"Alright, we'll update you when something happens here." Soobin assured Beomgyu before sending him off.

~ c h a p t e r   e n d ~