03

The day has come.

Today was the day Joon Mee will try to overcome her fears.

Of course, Joon Mee was nervous and scared.

The moment they arrived in front of the studio, flashback began to replay in her head. It made her debate if it's too late to say no or not; thinking if it was better to run away from her fears or to overcome them.

Luckily, she was woken up from her negative thoughts by Taehyun with a tap on the shoulder.

Joon Mee turned around. Taehyun smiled at  her reassuringly after seeing her worried state.

"Hey, it'll be okay. Hmm?" Taheyun reassured her.

Joon Mee just nodded in response as she was still worried and nervous.

Taheyun then extended one of his hands forward. Joon Mee looked at it confused.

"Mask?" Taehyun asked.

"Do I have to?"

Taehyun nodded.

"Confidence. That's what we're aiming for right?" Taehyun said.

Joon Mee nodded while taking of her mask. As she handed over her mask to her brother, she kept her head down, still conscious of her looks.

Taehyun noticed her action and smiled lightly. He placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face to make her look at him. Once she did, Taehyun gave her a small smile.

"Hey, it'll be okay. Be confident, arasseo?" Taheyun reassured her again.

Joon Mee nodded her head in response.

Taehyun chuckled and wrapped his arm around his sister's shoulders.

He knows how hard it was for Joon Mee to choose to come with him to the dance studio. He knows what his sister has gone through. But still, he was proud that she agreed to do this; he was proud that Joon Mee wanted to change her ways and herself for the best.

And he was going to do use everything in his will for this to happen.

"Kaja!" Taehyun exclaimed .

They opened the doors to the studio, gaining the attention of everyone who was already inside, turning their heads to see who just came.

Having many eyes on them made Joon Mee feel small instantly.

With his arm still wrapped around his sister's shoulders, Taehyun walked towards his group of friends whom he recognized as soon as they opened the door.