12

(stream we lost the summer mv you dorks :>)

(also warning: long chapter ahead :>)

"Yah! let me go! I'm  not spending my years in prison!"

"Maybe you should have thought of that before nearly killing my brother" Joon Mee growled at SinB who has been complaining nonstop throughout their walk to the police station.

"Excuse me, I'm here to file a case against this woman on my right" Joon Mee said to the police officer at the front desk.

"What kind of case ma'am?"

"Hit-and-Run"

"Do you have any evidences?"

"I have an eye witness, will that be enough?"

"I don't see why not? Call over your witness and let's go to the interrogation room." he said before signaling two other police men to assist them.

On their way, while SinB being loud and hard-headed, Joon Mee reached for her phone and texted her eye witness, Beomgyu.

Joon Mee

I need you in the police station ASAP. The one across the hospital

Beomgyu

Coming.

"Where's you witness ma'am?" The police officer asked.

"He's on his way. He'll be here in 5 minutes." Joon Mee responded.

They were inside the investigation room, Joon Mee sitting across SinB with the police officer sitting in between the two.

While waiting for your witness, maybe you could start explaining what happened, Miss..."

"Joon Mee. Kang Joon Mee."

"Miss Joon Mee. Maybe we can start now?" The officer asked as Joon Mee obliged and started telling the officer about their night.

Less than five minutes later, the door to the investigation room opened, letting Beomgyu in. The officer stood up to greet the said man.

"Good evening, you must be the witness?"

"Yes. the name's Choi Beomgyu, sir." Beomgyu replied. "What has Joon Mee told you?"