13

"Beomgyu, thank you for this. It means a lot for me." Joon Mee said as they both walked out of the station

"Don't worry about that, it's my pleasure. We're friends aren't we? But we have to find a way to get that CCTV footage."

"Right.."

As they entered the hospital, Joon Mee's phone rang. She picked it up immidately.

"Hello?"

"Joon Mee-ah?"

"Oh, Soobin. Is there a problem? We're on our way back already."

"Not really, just wanted to tell you that Taehyun's in his room now. We're in room 304, 3rd floor."

"Oh okay.. Uh, Soobin?"

"Yeah?"

"Is... is Yeonjun in there too?"

"Yeah, he is. Why?"

"Nothing. We're on our way, bye."

"Beomgyu?" Joon Mee spoke up after ending the call with Soobin, in which responded with a hum.

"Could you go to Taehyun's room? It's on the third floor, room 304."

"How about you?" 

"I'll just be in the garden for a while."

"Don't you wanna see your brother?"

"I will. I just need some fresh air right now. Besides, he's probably still asleep right now."

"Is it because of Yeonjun hyung?"

"What? N-no..." Joon Mee immediately said, mentally cursing herself for stuttering.

Beomgyu let out a sigh.

"Joon Mee, I think you should talk to him. He hasn't explained what he did."

"I know, but not now."

"Alright. But you have to come to the room soon." Beomgyu said before leaving Joon Mee alone.

Joon Mee heaved a sigh before heading towards the hospital garden. She sat down on one of the benches, mind clouded with many things.

'How can the best day of my life turn to one of the worst?'