13

Harry's Pov:
I clicked on the imagine and literally chocked on the air, it was a picture of Louis, But It wasn't a normal picture, He is standing infront of the full-body mirror in our bathroom, turned to his side so you can see the nice shape of his juicy ass, but that wasn't it. The pants he wore were stripped down enough to see his underwear, my eyes widen when I realized he was wearing lace panties, I was full hard again. That little minx out a black and white filter on the picture, I needed to know which Color the knickers where. Blue like his eyes? Or maybe red? Oh god even better pink!
I needed to know and I needed him to know that I can't stop thinking about the photo, I stare at it 3 minutes without any movement, I was fully concentrate to look at every feature this photo shows. I can't believe I am this lucky.
Suddenly I run out of my Room to the bathroom, where Louis took the picture hopping he was still there but he wasn't,
I know it would be rude to interrupt him and Zayn but I didn't care at the moment, I just needed to see Lou, touch him, feel him, taste him dam it I walked over to zayns room, not even bothering to knock, I sturmes into the Room to see my brother only in skinny jeans, I was searching the blue eyed boy, and there he was, I think he was searching an outfit for Zayn he gave him a shirt, which look quite nice actually. Yes it was my shirt, my shitty brother always steals my clothes, Louis still hadn't noticed I was on the Room till Zayn speak up
,,Ugh sorry H, but I would like to go now will you drive me, or have you something to do'' My brother asks me. I would like to respond,
Yes I'm actually busy trying to fuck your best friend but you are In the way so shut up and go?, this would be rude, but it's still the truth.

After Zayn told me that I would have to drop Louis too I agreed immediately, maybe he would take me to his room and we could finish what we started before Zayn came in And crashed everything. I forgot to punch him because of that, nevermind I'll do it later.
We were all three in the car Louis in the back and Zayn next to me, we chatted a bit till i arrived at Gigi's house, Louis now sits were Zayn had sit before, It was kind of awkward in the beginning, but I tried to make conversation since Gigis house was almost 1 hour away from our own. After small talk I decided to go to the hot topic.

,,Louis'' I said In a low voice, he looked up and answered with an sweetly ,,yes?''
,,Louis Louis Louis, You know what you did right?'' I said still looking at the road.
,,What do you mean'' he glimped with his eyelashes and it made me smile.
,,Do you think that what you did to me was right?, making me hard knowing I can't get off?'' I said

,,Sorry I wont send pics like that anymore if it bothers you so much'' It was cute how he tried to remain serious, this cheeky kid new exactly what he did.

,,Do you want me to tell you what I want'' I asked the first time during this drive looking into his beautiful eyes. He looked at me in expectation to continue talking.

,,Touch yourself'' his eyes widen, he blushes and respond ,,Harry we are in a car'' His voice was really quiet now.
,,Thank you for the information but that's not what I asked for'' I looked at him and tried to encourage him, and it worked. He slowly unbuckled his belt and put his hands under his jeans, he begann to palm himself letting out delicious noices.

,,Put those down too I wanna enjoy the whole view''and so he did now his lower body was naked, right beside me, ow how badly I would want to stop the car and touch him but I can't, I need to tease him too, but I think I only tease myself more with that sight. Louis started to have a grip firm around his cock and hoop his hand up and down, he closed his eyes and move his arm to the side so I could enjoy the whole view, I feel myself getting harder every second. After awhile I saw Louis toes curling, and saw that as a sign that he was close, I put my hand over his and he opened his eyes, he looked at me but still doesn't stop wanking until i showed his hand away and said ,,stop''

Louis seem shocked ,,What, Why? Harry please let me finish I was about to cum"I smirk, that was exactly what I wanted to hear, begging is so hot especially coming from Louis.

,,I'm sorry princess but it's a no, we are at your house soon"I told him. I earned a frustrated groan from the boy next to me.
,,You will come up with me right?'' he asked that was it. exactly what I wanted.
,,Are you sure you're mit using because your horny'' I smirked. He answered ,,Well then you will never get a full view of my ass in the lace panties I'm wearing, Oh and since the photo I send you was black and white you have no Idea what It looks like'' Thats true when he took off his panties he put his jacked over it i totally forgot to look at them but know I'm gonna get a full view in Louis Room.

okay hi how was your day