16 smut smut

Harry's Pov:
And there he was, Louis, my beautiful boy, standing in a velvet bathrobe in front of me, it was white and a bit transparent, transparent in a way that I could see his pretty navy blue panties underneath, the robe and what's underneath hugged his curves perfectly.
The sight made my heart beat faster, my jaw dropped, is this really Louis, they boy I knew since he was a little kid. If someone told me that I would be in this situation right now, I wouldn't have believed them. How did I get so lucky?
He started to walk towards me, he wasn't his insecure self and I would be lying if I said I didn't liked this Part of him. But I was too focused on other things so I couldn't really think about.
Now he is standing in front of me with all his beauty. I couldn't keep myself to comment on his appearance

,,Beautiful''

I saw him blushing at my comment, it made my heart melt. I was studying his body looking him up and down, till my eyes locked with his, we got lost in each other's eyes, I'm sure at least a minute passed before he looked down blushing, not able to keep the eye contact any longer. He was never good at keeping Eye contact , that is something I noticed over the years.

,,Are you sure you wanna do this babe''

,,Yes Hazza, but I guess I don't know what to do, I thought I would but now I'm getting nervous, What I f you don't like it or I mess it up- '' He started rambling and I was quick to interrupt him.

,,Hey Lou, look at me..'' He looked up from the floor

,,No need to be nervous alright, just do what it feels right okay?,, He nodded but still didn't seem convinced, so I pointed at my growing bulge

,,And don't ever worry I would not like it, I mean you can see yourself what you do to me just by standing infront of me, Now imagine how amazing it would be to get to touch your body'' I let out a groan at the end of my little speech, he was hesitant but let out a little chuckle, which made me smile. I was touched knowing he was really trying this for me, for us.

Louis Pov:

I really don't know what's wrong with me. when I was infront of the mirror in my mothers Room applying some mascara, I was confident like never before and know I'm standing infront of Harry like a nervous wreck needing to have a confidence booster speech, Actually it was great and I felt more Confident now I really appreciate Harry for this.
I saw Harry's growing bulge in his pants and didn't want to make him wait any longer, so I gave him a last smile and turned around walking a few steps away, Harry was now facing my back when I let the bathrobe fall, teasingly of course. First just to show my shoulders, and before letting it fall completely on the floor I smirked back one more time. Now I stood there only in panties, my bum facing Harry's direction, I hear him tiffing a sharp breath in, I wiggled my bum before turning around seeing his pupils darker and full with lust. He seems like he was trying to contain himself not to jump on me, not that I would complain, neither am I complaining that he was Eye - fucking me and didn't even tried to hide it.
I walked forward so I was standing right in front of the beautiful man sitting on the edge of my bed. I turned around once more and swayed my bum very close to Harry even with no music it wasn't awkward and I started to enjoy myself.

,,Baby'' He groaned at It was so sexy I could feel my cock getting harder too, I decided that it was time to finally sit on harry's lap, my movement still going on. By now I was grinding my ass on Harry's fully hard cock, which made both of us moan and whimper I can feel how big he is under me bum,I changed the movement  and was jumping light on Harrys lap. We where both moaning messes, I lean my head back against his chest noticing that he was still fully dressed and I really don't  like it. I wanted to undress him and stare at his, probably now sweaty, muscular chest but I didn't want to loose the friction of our private areas. Soon enough Harry spoke up,besides the ughs, ahhh , baby , so good and all the sexy noises.