8

Louis Pov:

I woke up feeling could, I opened my eyes quickly, I look next to me but Harry isn't there, first I started to panic, thinking that he left me and changed his mind about me , he'd never do that or would he?but then I heard some noises from the Kitchen, I think it's Harry who else is Here?
Anne must be sleeping right?, She was out till late. With this thought I relaxed myself thinking that Harry as a gentleman makes me breakfast, I hope it's pancakes I love them, Harry can't know this but seriously who don't like pancakes??.
I looked down at myself, smiling thinking about what happened Yesterday, I never thought that Harry would be my first kiss, I was so scared but I liked it. Wait! What if he didn't like it? What if I was a terrible kisser? Would Harry care that it was my first kiss, like if i was a bad kisser I could say that I'm inexperienced as an excuse? But again Harry wouldn't make me breakfast if he didn't like me, right ?

Not want to think about it to much i just laid there smiling to myself, waiting till Harry comes back, I am thinking a lot about yesterday and  also about Zayn what did he do? How did it go with Gigi , I'll text him later.
20 minutes passed and Harry is still not Here, I guess i'll just go downstairs. I was about to Open the Door but I remembered that I was shirtless and there was come all over my belly, it is dry and smells weird. I wanted to clean it but then i had an even better Idea, Why not do that with Harry, In the shower. I smirked to myself and put a random shirt on that was lying on the floor.
I go downstairs and see Anne in the kitchen, she was about to drink when she saw me.

,,Louis baby i didn't know you where still here'' She laughs ,,Oh sorry I hope this isn't a problem'' I blushed i wasn't expecting her either. ,,Of course not love you can stay how long you want'' She smiled at me.

,,Thanks anne, have you seen Harry'' I blushed, why was I blushing?
,,Yeah this morning, he literally run outside he. told me he couldn't be here anymore and stuff so you know what's wrong with him'' Anne asked.

My smile Faded Harry left me, he left me alone, in this moment there was a lot going trough my mind, did he regret what he did, did he hate me? but mostly i was angry that asshole left, he left me i can't believe Harry did that, i wanted to shout and cry and punch him, I was never so angry or disappointed more like.

,,No i don't know what's wrong do you know where he is now'' I know that i would start to cry but sure not in front of Anne so i tried to act normal. ,,Well he was going into the forest, probably at your old three house..'' she smiled until she noticed that my expression got worse
,,Everything thing Ok Loubear?''
,,Yes of course Anne thanks for letting me sleep I'm going to find Harry and then go home See you'' I told here while my hands were shaking
,,Of course tell your mum i said bye''

I nodded and run out of the house not even caring about my stuff, as soon as i was outside the tears start falling it hurts, it hurts really bad not only because Harry left, i really liked him but now it's over. I never want to see his face again, but im not like him, I'm better than that, I'm gonna give him a explanation and not leave without any warning. I want him to know how much it hurts me I want him to feel guilty but deep down I know that I'm only angry right now. I mean I hate him but he is Harry, my first kiss, at that thought I start to cry even harder and to walk faster I wanted to leave this behind me as soon as possible.

2 minutes and I was there, i didn't know what I would say but i have the feeling that I'll know exactly what to say as soon as I see him. I never cried so hard in my Life, i slowed down seeing Harry leaning against a three, I didn't mean to be rude but the words just came out I couldn't control it.

,,Babe I-'' Harry started but I interrupt him one second after.

,,Shut the fuck up Harry are you being Serious, What is wrong with you, your an asshole why did you do this to mean, can you even Imagine how I feel? You left me, You were gone,  not even telling me where or why? I thought you were different Styles, I really did'' the tears don't stop streaming down on my cheek but i don't mind.

,,Your such a fuckboy, I thought you care, because i did, I started to believe that you would actually like me like i like you, but No your shitty personality needed to ruin everything, what did you thought would happen? a good fuck? I don't even want to know you hurt me enough, I can't believe you did this not after I believed in you. I thought that you were making me breakfast or something, I thought that you care and mostly I thought that I was falling for you'' Now I'm completely sobbing ,,I hate you so much'' I cried out.

,,Babe please I'm sorry i didn't think that it would mean anything to yo-'' Harry tried to say also with glassy eyes.

,,Stop lying, how could my first kiss mean nothing, god damn Harry what is wrong with you, you were my first sexual experience in every way and you left me alone not even giving a shit about my feelings how could you do that?'' I didn't expect an answer

,,Babe I-'' What the fuck why does he keeps calling me babe?
,,No i don't wanna hear nothing, i never want to see you again, I wish i never met you and mostly I wish I never give my first kiss to someone like you bye Harry Styles'' That was the end of my speech I turned around and walked away, maybe a little part of me hoping Harry would call me or run after me but nothing happened, and that hurt me even more, I run directly home to my Room and cried for at least 3 hours. I saw that my words earlier hurt Harry. How can I still care about his feelings after everything he did, I needed to stop thinking about him

GUYS I know the drama is weird and it's not as sad as anticipated, I think ??

Hope you liked it anyways my sweets