2

As soon as Louis enters Zayns Room he started sobbing, he tried to collect his thoughts after The encounter in the Kitchen but it was too much to handle for the Boy. After Years of Harry not talking to him he was left speechless and the Fact that They were so SO close Affected Louis, of course it did. So much that he didn't know what to do except to fall in his Best Friends Arms. Zayn dropped the drinks he previously had in his Hands and Wrapped his Arms around Louis, he is worried but can Imagine what got Lou so desperate. Zayn always thought it was Weird, If Harry was Louis Crush why did the younger boy cry after every Encounter with him? nonthless he Held the sensitive boy close to his chest. After a while he spoke up.

,,What happened with Harry downstairs?" and maybe the question was asked too soon because Louis still isn't able to speak, he starts crying louder not even trying to calm down. He doesn't even register his Best Friend anymore his thoughts are filled with Harry. What is he doing right now? Can he hear Louis cry? or didn't it affect Harry at all? Harry isn't crying like Lou but still Confused by his own action he hid it so good the Last years why did he loose control now? Maybe it was because Louis had the tightest fucking pair of jeans on or because Harry saw him hanging out at school with some boy that looked like a puppy. The Boy made Louis laugh the whole time, Harry wanted to make Louis laugh like that. He scoffed at his own thoughts, he and Louis barely speak he wouldn't even know what to talk about so he certainly wouldn't be able to make Louis laugh.

Even though the twonever spoke much Harry always thought there were a Connection between them but maybe it was all in his head but that wouldn't make sense at all why would Louis look at him like that and even stare at him maybe Harry was just imagining it. Still he decided that he needed to talk to louis today, he is going to apologize. He knows he was kinda forward maybe he could ask Louis to hang out if it wouldn't be so weird.

Louis is still crying but calmed down enough tostart explaining Zayn what happened with Harry, even if he feels weird telling Zayn that his brother has had him pinned to the Fridge he knows that Zayn would never judge him, so he tries to tell that part as Fast as Possible.

,,Wait my Brother- , he just- , Lou isn't that supposed to be great? it seems like he has a Crush on you. Why are you sad about it?'' Zayn tries to Understand his Best Friend. Louis doesn't answer him.

Zayn sighs ,,You like him don't you?'' Louis looks at him confused Zayn already knew about his Crush on Harry

,,I mean you really really like him, you know more than like'' Zayn said again. Louis never thought about that suddenly he felt bad for Zayn.

,,Zayn i don't know, I really don't but I'm sorry so sorry, I'm such a shitty best friend, i Think I like like your brother, i can stop it if you want i mean i'll try, I-,, Louis doesn't want Zayn to be mad at him.

Zayn interrupts him ,,Hey Lou don't overreact, it maybe sounds weird but i have nothing against it you know what i'm gonna help you if you want alright?'' Louis could never imagine that Zayn would say something like this now he loved him even more

,,I'm so thankfull to have you as my Best Friend, even though I don't know how you could be okay with it.''

,,You're joking right? you're my Best friend. It's to better see you with my Brother than some of these arrogant sons of bitches on our school, i can see that you really like him lou'' Zayn responds.

Louis squeaks ,,I Love you, thank you remind me to make you my best man'' Louis laughs.

,,Chill bro, I Love you too and well i hope you're not gonna pick that Liam guy because if, i will punch you'' the both boys where laughing and suddenly Louis said.

,,ok didn't you want to tell me about gigi you two text each other i've seen that tell me everything'' Louis said excited

,,Well i guess i have no choice'' Zayn faked a sigh and started Talking

  Louis really tries to focus on what his best friend is Telling him,but he can't  keep himself from thinking about Harry, would it be possible that he likes him back? probably yes but not that way.

Harry needs to call Niall, his Best Friend, even though Harry never really told Niall about his fascination for Louis, Niall always teases him about the younger boy, he tells Harry That he notices everytime Harry stop Listening to him to stare at Louis, Harrynormally just shrugs it off and tells niall that he doesn't know what he means, till Today.

Me: Hi nialler -H

 Irish Princess: Hi, What's up you alright?

Me: I don't know, something happened between Louis and me and i don't know how to deal with it, Niall help me please

Irish Princess: Wow bro calm down I'm here for you,
tell me everything

After Harry told his friend everything, he was a little bit relived, He was thankful for having such an amazing friend like niall

Irish Princess: Alright you love him, I already see the wedding on a sunny day!

Me: Ni!

Irish Princess: Jokes, Jokes but you can't deny you like him so why don't you just stop saying that he's annoying?

Me: Yes you're right it just happens one time and never again, i think i was just scared that i actually liked him, what should i do now

Irish Princess: I'm glad you're asking, the expert of mine would go for a apology and start to get him know better, when he's at yours talk with him and spend some time with him and zayn.

Me: yeah i think i understand thanks ni, i think i like Louis and would like to now him better at some point, but i'm not sure he seems weird

Irish Princess: Well Harry you wouldn't have called me if it wasn't important stop thinking too much and go for it

Me: you're right alright thanks again bye

Harry needed to talk with Louis,  later he doesn't want to ruin their sleepover, and he has still absolutely no idea what he's going to talk about after he Apologized, right know he wished he wasn't such an asshole in the past and spend more time with his Brother, well and Louis. atleast he would know what to talk about with the younger boy and wouldn't be so nervous about Later. Scratch that Harry Styles is never Nervous.

And he Obviously didn't call Gemma to ask her for advice.

So as you guys can see I'm really trying to update often. Make sure to tell me Your thoughts about the Chapter

love u guys!

Lots of love