3

Now it was 11 pm, Harry completely forgot that he wanted to talk to Louis, he was too caught up Playing Fifa in his Room. Harry hopes that Louis isn't asleep and without thinking to much about it he makes his way to Zayns Room. Before he went out the Door he made sure too look decent as in Brushing his teeth and Hair and while he was at it he changed his joggers and his Shirt. He was Standing Infront of his Brothers Door, Harry hesitated, should he knock? He doesn't want to wake Louis incase he's already sleeping but he couldn't wait anylonger and Knocked.

Louis and his Best friend had an amazing time like always, after they watched a movie Zayn feel asleep, but the blue eyed boy can't stop thinking about Harry. He tries to fall asleep but fails miserably, he hears a knock at the door.

Could that be Harry? Is Louis first thought.
He looks over to his best mate who is still asleep and it seems like he didn't hear anything.
Louis stands up forgetting that he's just in boxer, which was usual for him and Zayn before they sleep, They always strip down, It's more Comftarble like that. He opens the door and It's actually Harry, his Heart jumps a bit at the Sight.

,,Hi Harry"

,,Hey Lou did i wake you up'' his eyes widen when he sees the boy half naked in front of him. He scans his Eyes over his Body but after the Encounter Today he tries not to look to weird, He doesn't want Louis to think He's Sexualising him. But Damn Louis Looks like he's Sculpted by a Fucking God.

,,Um no you don't I- I couldn't Sleep , so n-no''

,,Do you mind if we talk for a bit'' Harry asked

,,Um no, not at all but maybe not here'' Louis points to Zayn, The older boy nods.

,,Do you- Uhm you know" Harry Gestures down to Louis Body Trying not to Blush.

,,What? Oh my-, out. OUT!" He closes The Door Right Infront of Harry's Face. The Bang was so Loud, for a Second he Thought he woke up his Best Friend but as he saw Zayn Sleeping Like a Baby. Now he could Focus on his Bigger Problem. HARRY STYLES SAW HIM NEARLY NAKED. When he Opened the Door He wondered why Harry looked at him like that, Now he knows, how could he not notice that he wasn't wearing any Clothes. He's so embarassed, Louis could feel tears well up in his Eyes, he'll never leave the Room Again.

,,Lou?"

,,Louis, are you finished?"

,,Please?"

,,Harry I don't-"

,,Please it's just us okay? lou and haz. No need to be nervous" And Louis could cry out of Happiness, Lou and Haz, when they were Younger, before Harry stopped speaking to him, everybody knew that the Boys had something special, since then they were Lou and Haz. Louis Opened the Door and was Faced by a smilling Harry, that sight made Louis smile himself.

,,Let's go to my Room" Harry takes his Hand and Pulls him with him. Louis is a nervous wreck at this point. He's never been in Harry's room, it was very different then he imagined, Posters , pictures but nothing special, there was big bed which seemed Fluffy , two really big pillows and a bunch of little next to them , He also noticed the big mirror Harry have in his room, it was nice and clean , Louis felt comfortable. The Room was way Bigger than Zayn's and had a Door attached to it. Harry see's the way Louis Looks around and how his Eyes Settles on the White Door.

,,It's a Bathroom, I have my own here" Louis Blushes Again and just Stands akwkward in the Middle of the Room. Harry let's out a Silent laugh then he closes the door and Gestures With his hand that Louis can sit on his bed. Harry sat down on his gaming chair , his faced turned to Louis. When Harry didn't say anything for at least two minutes Louis decided to break the silence.