0

Louis and Zayn , Zayn and Louis.

Everybody knew that the two Lads have been Best friends since they were born,
as well as Their Mums.
Anne , Zayns, Harrys and Gemmas Mum and Jay , Louis Mother have been inseparable since They were in Middle School but Lately They haven't seen each other much, both having a lot of stress.

Zayn and Louis practically grew up together also with Zayns Siblings Harry and Gemma,
but Harry never liked to spend Time with Louis, it started at the Age of 12, since Then he Completly Ignored the younger boy. It didn't bother Louis That much because he had his Best Friend, Louis thought Harry prefered to be alone. Everytime the Tomlinsons and The Styles met up, Harry stayed in his Room or wasn't even home and everyone got used to it.

Zayn and Louis are in the same school as Harry which is the only place They see eachother, not counting the Traditional Friday-Sleepover, where Louis sleeps at the Styles house. Gemma started studying in London, where she also lives right now, she's barely home but she, louis and Zayn Facetime everyweek. Harry calls her too but no one has to Know.

hii guys as i said I'm Trying to rewrite the whole Story! I hope you like the first new Chapter, I definitely think it Improved a lot. Let me Kow your Opinion!

lots love and kisses