18

Louis PoV:
I felt a weight on my body, when I opened my eyes I saw Harry snuggled up to my chest. Daddy huh?
I laughed at my own thoughts but soon enough the laughter died down after I remembered the events from a few hours ago, my cheeks turned red and I started to shift uncomfortable.
Well excuse me how could I not, just thinking about what Harry did and mostly what I did, oh god.
But i'm not regretting a single thing, I feel proud.... and i'm getting horny again, this is the moment where I realize that it's going to be my wank material forever. Shit, even after all we did I'd still be embarrassed, if Hazza would notice it, my growing bulge Just think of something else Tommo!

I looked down and saw Harry moving.
,,Morning Princess" god. Help me. His morning voice is not really helping my problem. I decide to tease him just to distract myself.

,,little spoon huh, not very dominant of you, daddy" I told Harry. This one didn't even look me in the eyes instead he shuffled himself so that his growing was pressing directly against mine. Shit he was hard too, it makes me even harder knowing I have this effect on him.

,,I could always,put you over my knee if you liked that better, Princess" He smirked. Just as I was trying to think about a Sassy Comeback, he speaks up again ,,But You'd like that to much. wouldn't you?" He wasn't wrong, I never thought about it directly but now that he mention it.

Harry's POV:

I heard him take asharp Intake of breath in, it seems like I have some sort of Big affect on him, who am I kidding of course i have, he was on his knees for me a few hours ago,not so Innocent anymore huh?, but thats how i like them. Yes with Louis it's diffrent than my other hook ups but I wouldn't get into something more serious. well just serious enough to let me fuck him a few times.

Who am I lying to, even though I've been keeping my Act Really good till now, I won't deny that I've never felt an actraction like that for no one, and well yeah he's Pretty great and sweet and beatiful and..This needs to stop I can't fall for him, what would my friends think, he's basically still a kid. I try to tell myself I just want some fun and fooling around but one look into his eyes makes me forget about my resolution.

,,Hazza" I snap out of my thoughts. ,,Yes Baby?" Fuck those petnames weren't part of the plan, anyway instead of an answer Louis just bucked hid hips up and Icould feel it. Was he seriously Hard again?! I'm going to have so much fun with this kiddo. He's special. I know he isn't like my prior type, they were different all rugged up ready to fuck at any time at the day I wonder what my friends would say if they find out about Louis but its not like my friends need to find out, I don't even know if they would Judge me. I really need to focus on Louis right Now so I'll maybe call Niall later, he wouldn't judge me for sure, since he Already Knows a bit of Louis and my... Relashionship?

,,Please Daddy" Oh god how am I supossed to leave now?! Luckily I remeber what I actually had in storage for today, if we wouldn't have fallen asleep, I still wanted to use the dildo, today. A smirk forms on my lips. ,,So desperate for your Daddy, again?" He only whimpers ,,Use your words little one". ,, Yes Daddy. please touch me" he says while bucking his hips. ,,I'm afraid I won't be able to help you". ,,What?" he looks at me as if I just said the dumbest thing in the world.

,,Lou I really need to go, please quit whimpering and whinning like that before you make me hard again". Knowing exactly I am already hard

,,But Haz, I beg you, I need you" This is going to be quite difficult.

,,Hey listen bub, what about if we make a deal?" he gestures for me to keep talking, this is the part where I'll get to my plan.

,,I'm going to make you cum today,but I won't be able to stay longer I really need to go".Confusion is written all over Louis face, he looks so funny I have to suppress my laughter

,,How are going to make me..you know.. when you're not even here?" He has a point but it's going to be so hot.
I laugh at his cuteness

,,Do you trust me?" he rolls his eyes

,,Of course I do but I'm really fucking horny, you don't understand styles, after what we did today I don't know if I can go back to normal" Fuck it's so hot when he calls me my last name but He pouts and looks so adorable while doing so, this kinda distracts me from fucking him so hard till the only thing he remembers is styles.

,,Babe I promise it will be good, and tomorrow we can go out eating and maybe to the movies" His face lits up

,,Like a date?" I ask this question myself, he seems to notice that I'm hesitating and his smile falls, instead he frowns now and there I have my answer, I don't even have to ask myself if it's a date I notice immediately when My heart weirdly aches and I realize it's because I see him frown and that is sign enough for me to make sure that this boy will always be smilling.

,,Yes like a date, sorry I just thought about which restaurant would be the best. he caughts me by surprise when he startes Sqealling

,,Oh god, harry I'm so Excited I've never went to a date before!! I almost thought you wouldn't wan't to go" My expression changed into a serious one.

,,Im sorry I hesitated Baby, but I want to go to this date with you, if you let me? I always want to make you happy staring now"he smiles at me and tangles his fingers in my Hair, since I'm still laying on top of him.

,,Well if thats your goal Mister, just keep doing whatyou do now" It makes my Heart flutter

,,and maybe give me some detail on how you plan to make me cum" he grins, what did I do I turned him into a horny bastard.

,,You cheeky little thing, Lets just say, it could happen sooner or later, depents on what you're doing later, but don't worry if you don't find out due a limited time I'm just gonna tell you."

,,Thank you, now I am trully confused" we both Laugh before I get up and dress myself. Louis just puts his robe on and leds me downstairs.

,,Goodbye Harry" he waves shyly at me

,,What? No Goobye Kiss?" He laughs and comes up to me, standing on his tipy toes. He leans in to give me a sweet kiss. Before he lets go tho, he leans up to my ear and says

,,Thank you Harry For today..and um for staying" I fell my Heart Breaking, he's so pure. I kiss im again and then Im Walk out of the House,of course looking back to my boy. I now how much I hurt Louis the day I left him, I will never forgive myself I just hope he does, sooner or later.

I'll do another one

Bye babys