17 oh oh

Harry's Pov:

To be fair it was my baby's turn now, after the amazing orgasm that he gave me he deserves to cum too, and I know how to make him beg for me.
I start to kiss his down his neck and he lets out tiny whimpers.

,,So receptive baby'' this only made him whine even more. I flip is over so that Louis is laying back, one of my arms on each side of his face. After more hotly making out and my hands wandering down his body touching him everywhere, I decided it was enough and made a move to pull his panties down, he let me without hesitation. I love how comfortable he has become around me.

,,Suck'' I say as my fingers make their way to his mound, he does not even questioning it. He keeps eye contact the whole time while he's swirling his tongue so gracefully and I would lie if i say it didn't made me half hard again.
Him sprawled out, completely naked for my eyes only. Sucking on my finger like he did on my cock not even 10 minutes ago.

,,Thats enough, did so well'' Lou blushes at the praise.

Louis PoV:
What is he going to do now, he is really gentle all the time and i trust him but at the same time I'm scared as hell. His big hands are now infront of my hole and Im getting more nervous. I sure Fingered myself and had something else up my bum but we're talking about Harry's hands here. They are enormous.

,,Louis are you okay with me fingering you'' he said as it was the most normal thing to do. ,,Harry you CANT just say that omg, this is so embarrassing'' I put my hands over my face feeling my cheeks heating. I already knew where this was going but hearing him saying it out loud was just so embarrassing but hit at the same time.

,,Oh little one it's not,just wanna make sure this is what you want'' and who am I to deny it, with harry styles between my fucking legs.
,,Yes please Harry fucking do something'' he chuckles
,,So needy'' he said as if it wasn't obvious that i craved him.
The wet Fingers where now in-front of my hole and circling against my rim. It was a strange feeling but i wasn't ready to give up just yet and tell Harry to stop, maybe Harry was right and It would feel good after all. So i decided to let him make me feel good.

Third person:
The older boy noticed louis nervousness and was on the verge to ask him if he wanted to stop, but in that exact moment, the blue-eyed boy started rocking his ass down on Harry's finger, trying to let his finger slide into him even deeper.
A smirk made his way to the dominants face ,,I need you to relax and and try to push my finger out it's gonna be easier, can you do that for me doll?'' this one asked. As the younger answered his question with a unsure ,,yes'' It wasn't enough for Harry. With a light slap in the inside of his tigh he reminded Lou to call him by his real name, and Louis did without thinking to much about how much more horny it made him.
So Harry pushed his finger in gently, at first lou rejected him how expected but with his lover whispering him little nothing in his ears and some more advices, the lads were already at to fingers and both of them Hard as a rock.

,,fuck baby you make me hard again even if I just came minutes before, so hot'' Louis whined at Harry's filthy talk.

,,Ohh ye-yes DADDY omg there !
another finger haz'' He received another slap on his tigh coming with the answer ,,Last time I checked I was the one in control'' How could Harry be so caring at one moment and in the next he turned into a dom sex god, the little one couldn't understand, to be honest he wasn't even concerned enough to even think about other stuff than those long fingers inside of him.

,,Lou the third one alright,babe doing so well, such a good boy''

,,Yes dadd-ahh give me more''

At one point Harry pulled his fingers outof louis, who flinched at the loss of contact and the feeling of emptyness.

And if Louis thought he was nervous before than he didn't now what he would describe his situation right now. He liked Harry, a lot but he wasn't ready for sex...yet. Would Harry be mad at him? Did Harry try to prep him all this time? Louis was dumb thinking that Harry wanted to make him feel good with nothing in return again.

,,Dad- Harry'' this one looked up in louis eyes the second he hear Louis use his real name.
,,Doll is something wrong do you want to stop'' suddenly worried.
,,NO NO, I mean uhm- no it's fine I just-'' louis went silent.
,,Yes?'' Harry asked waiting for an answer.

,,mnotreadyforsex'' you could barely understand the boy.
,,Lou slower please'' he said with a giggle. ,,Ok so uhm I really like you but I'm not exactly ready for you know, the thing'' another giggle left Harry's mouth ,,You mean for me to fuck you?'' damn this boy was blunt Louis thought as he felt his cheeks heat up.

,,Harryyyy" he scolded him ,,You can't just say that'' covering his flushed face with his hands.

,,Never be afraid to say what you think, we don't have to fuck right now'' And louis pretend his heart didn't shutter as he heard Harry constantly referring it with just ,,fuck'' maybe he was overreacting but he didn't say anything.

,,Oh okay thanks Harr-" he was interrupted ,,No Baby listen, don't ever say thank you for someone respecting your decision it should be a normal thing, nothing special'' And Harry was right a lot of people didn't think it was natural for someone to respect your wishes or your decisions.

,,I still want to- you know" Harry smirked well knowing the boy under him didn't get off, but he wanted to hear it from him.
,, I don't know what you mean princess" still smirking.
,,Daddy please just make me cum'' With a satisfied grin Harry was now ready to do anything the boy would wish.
,.Well then tell me what you want" damn he's making it really hard for the small boy.
,,Can you do the same you know- uhm like what I did?" Lou asked shyly.
,,Anything for you" Harry said before taking him into his mouth.

It didn't take Louis long to cum since they had quite the foreplay. Harry washed the cum of him and laid him back in bed with Harry already worn shirt and a fresco pair of panties.

,,You wanna take a nap till our parent are back" The older one suggests and Lou didn't even answer he just cuddled himself closer to Harry and hummed.
Both were laying on Louis bed for a few minutes, both thinking the other was asleep, so it shocked Harry when he heard his baby's voice whispering
,,Don't leave again" his breath hitched thinking about how he hurt Louis and If he knew one thing for sure that when Lou woke up he would be here with him.

another one
Dj Malik

Did u like the chapter

I also have another Idea for a new story omg