19

Harry's POV:
As soon as I stepped out of the house, I felt myself missing Lou. Why would I even want to go?, exactly I don't but I already had plans with Nialler and it would be a good Oppurtiunity to talk about the Lou Situation? Sooner or later I'd need to talk to someone either ways, and no one was better than Niall for these types of things. I'll probably start of asking Niall if we have a relationship, why do I ask Niall? I'm afraid that if I'll ask Louis directly he feels rushed and that's the last thing I want I really don't know how to call this thing between us, is it even a thing?
Well, I'm going on a Date with him tomorrow soo... I really need to stop hidding the fact that I like this kiddo, but I guess I just care about what people think of us?me?

I'm dialling Niall's number, I could easily walk to him and that was my plan, but suddenly I don't feel as energetic enough to do so, like my whole mood just changed, why?

,,Hya Mate what's up? already on the way"

,,Could you pick me up"

,,Gosh what happened to you old man, you sound down"

,,I guess I kinda am, I dont even know"

,,Lad you're acting weird, need to talk"

,,Yeah you dumb fuck, thats why I called you"

,,Man can't you just walk" I whine

,,Alright shut your whinning you bitch, I'm coming in 5"

pff who does he call a bitch, surely not me, I'm not a Bitch. Louis is, My sweet Louis, such a Slut for me on his knees begging for my...Right didn't I just say this needed to stop, Because If not IT NEEDS TO STOP. Before I could think more about it Niall came up with his mothers car, wow the Irish Princess was really fast huh.

,,Get your Ass inside the car, we don't have all day". he basically shouted so loud that people were looking over to us

,,Actually we do Neil, so shut up"

,,Oi don't forget who's picking you up becuase your lazy ass won't walk" He has a point.

,,Alright, Alright I'm coming" Once I sit Into the car, Niall turned the radio looking at me with a serious expression.

,,Tell me what's wrong"

,,It's just complicated". He rolled his eyes.

,,It always is so you better Tell me so I can Help you" But could he help me? Do I even deserve it?

,,Oi stop thinking so much and spit it out" Niall Interrupted my Thoughts and I'm very grateful of that I don't want a flashback of what happened with Lou at my house and than at his, what he showed me, I shudder just thinking about it.

,,It's about Louis" I Sigh

,,Zayns Best friend? the one with the Kitchen enconter? The one with the Biggest fucking A-"

,,Yes him" I feel  myself growing jealous, of course I know that niall doesn't have a thing for him, but I have. So I don't like to hear people talking about his Ass, It's mine. Even if everyone who wasn't fucking Blind could see his bum, I wish they wouldn't.

,,Sorry lad didn't mean to, It's just really fucking Huge and-" I glared at him feeling the need to punch him.

,,Would you shut up, I know its big Trust me" I say in a Possesive maner.

,,Woa mate what's that supposed to mean tell me" I looked at him weirdly, like right now? Maybe I wasn't prepared for this talk.

,,In the Car?" He Laughes.