You split up- Part2 Johnny {Imagine}

Taking requests feel free to place one!

Johnny watched you with tears in his eyes....
------
You run to the pay phone despite the menace immense amount of pain you feel.
You get to the pay phone and dig through your pockets for a few quarters. You insert them and dial the Curtis'. "Hello?" It was Sodapop. "Soda, Can I crash at your place for a little while?" You ask. You didn't like your home it was a lot like Johnny's minus the heavy beatings. Soda noticed the despair in your voice "Of course [Y/N], you don't have to ask ya' know! Tell me what happened when you get here alright?" 

"Alright see ya'" you say sobbing a little. You hang up.
You run to your house and pack up your stuff up.
You take a route to the Curtis' to avoid Johnny's house. When you get there everyone is there including Johnny who was crying trying to explain why. It broke your heart to see Johnny cry.
"What did you do to him!?" Dally yells to you not even caring about your injuries. "What did I do?!" You yell back.
Dallas towers over you and kicks you out of the house with force. "What the hell Dallas?! I didn't do a damn thing to him! You can't even kick me out this ain't your house!"
You walk back in and lock eyes with Soda, he motions you into the kitchen.
"What happened? Why ya' banged up like that?" He asked sympathetically. "Johnny's God dang mom attacked me. Mrs. Cade was charging me with a bat, I grabbed my switchblade and Johnny took it and his mom beat me with the damn bat. All Johnny had to say was "Don't you listen to Dallas? You don't know what a few months in jail can do to you." You say sobbing a little. Soda hugs you. "Darry will patch you up ok?" Soda tells you. You nod in response.
Johnny, and Dally leave to go cool off.
After Darry is done bandaging you, you tell everyone what happened to you. They give you sympathy which to decline.
You somehow end up going outside. You walk around for a little a decide. You should apologize to Johnny.

*Time skip- Next day*

You wake up on the Curtis' couch. Today you were gonna apologize to Johnny. You hurry up and put some jeans on shoes on. You walk to Johnny's place.
You arrive at his house. You wasn't sure if he was at his house or the lot. You first knock on his window. He didn't answer. You hurry to the lot. You could tell he was there because there was a pile of newspapers. It is cold so he was under the newspapers. "Johnny?" You say. He hurried and removed the newspapers from his face "[Y/N]? What you doing here?" He asks. "I'm sorry I over reacted I love you and I don't want to loose you." You say fast. "You love me?" Johnny asks. "Yes, Johnny I love you."
Johnny stands up. He walks over to you puts his hands on your hips
"Love you too princess." He tells you.
You both lean in and touch your lips...
Your first kiss.

Not how I expected it to end but yes, some will end like this. Hope you Johnny people liked it. Follow my Instagram accounts steverandle.dx and theoutsiders.mann follow my Tumblr account mission-impossible1. Thanks!
-Staygold💛