Your lucky truck- Sodapop {Imagine}

⚠️Slight Cussing⚠️

Your life has always been 'Weird'. You are a greaser nothing special there..... right? Well heck no, your family is full of socs. You live on your own on the Northside and hardly talk to your parents. Your parents did in fact get you probably the junkiest pickup-truck on the planet, which you proudly own. The truck breaks down frequently and you can normally fix it, but not this time. This isn't the only problem, the truck has some noticeable dents, and a bunch of chipped paint. You didn't have much money so you didn't do anything about it, this time however you had to take it to a shop. You decided to take it to the DX where you get your gas filled.You called a tow truck and got it towed.
----
You finally get it there. You go inside to see if anyone was avalible. When you got to the counter a guy with chocolate on his face showed up "Hello miss, what can we do for you today?"
"My truck broke down." You answered.
He looked back at a room behind him
"Hey Soda we have a lady needing a truck repair!" A guy walked out of the room
"Yeah, yeah I coming ste-" he stopped when he saw you. He was staring at you.The chocolate guy waved his hand infront of there face "Steve, to Soda come in Soda." Soda looked back up "I'm Sodapop Curtis, and you?" You smiled "[Y/N] [Y/L/N]." He walked up to you "well, [Y/N].... are you a soc or a greaser?"
"Both... I am a greaser, but the rest of my family are socs." He shot you a movie star smile "Glad to hear, I'm a greaser too." You showed him where your truck was. He looked under the truck and within a matter of 3 minutes he knew what was wrong
"Well [Y/N], you are gonna need a new motor."
"Are you kidding...." you said in shock "I don't have that much money! Fuck." Soda stood up "I'll help you, if you help me."
"What do you need help with?" you asked. He got out a piece of paper with a pen "Your phone number." You grabbed the paper and pen and rit your number down with a smile
"Here, call me later." You were smiling like a manic. You kissed his cheek and and waved.
That is your lucky truck.

Sorry it is short! I knew if I continued with it I wouldn't know when to stop but I think it was decent.
-Stay Gold💛