Songs they sing/mock Modern {Preference}

Taking requests feel free to place one!

Ponyboy- He likes to sing 'Hope Your Happy Now.' He likes the beat to it and the rhythm.

Johnny- He likes to sing 'Compass.' He likes the words in it and he can somewhat relate to it.

Steve- He doesn't really sing but if he does he sings 'Lifer.' He likes the beat, and word uses in the song.

Soda- He likes to mock 'Our Song.' He sings it in a really high-pitched girl voice which gets you laughing like nothing else.

Dallas- He likes to mock 'Jesus take the wheel.' He does like the words and stuff but he likes to replace words and use his own 'Rude' words.

Twobit- The only song he really sings is 'The Mickey Mouse Theme' but when he does sing something else it is normally 'Man, I feel like a woman.' And he doesn't mock it either he genuinely likes singing the song.

Darry- He likes to sing 'Lord I hope this day is good.' He actually says this song was wrote for him because how his days normally are.

So the Darry one isn't as modern as the others. I don't know any wrap songs or anything of that nature so sorry these were all country for all ya rap fans... So anyways follow my Instagram accounts steverandle.dx and theoutsiders.mann follow my Tumblr account Ponygirlhunt666. Thanks!

-Staygold💛